Ajax loader

Topic: Other Combat Sports

Amateur Wrestling/ Freestyle Wrestling Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

nogfan
nogfan
  • Predictions:  14,744  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,269
  • Post Score: 151

02.21.2015 | 11:02 PM ET

Seeing  how Wrestling is one of the most popular bases in MMA, i thought that it would be goof if i started a thread that  would allow for people to understand and follow the storylines and techniques at the highest level collegiate and international level competition.  I will create a Ranking system and give scouting reports of the top 10 guys at each weight class and provide updated weekly rankings every Monday. The first event i'm covering is NWCA National dual finals between Iowa and Missouri. 

* Edited at 02.22.2015, 12:29 AM ET *

Responses Page 19

mbach4307
mbach4307
  • Predictions:  934  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  846
  • Post Score: 118

02.21.2017 | 10:15 AM ET

Did anyone else see what PSU did to osu? They were the #1 ranked team in the country, got all the breaks, and still got starched. An injury default that was at least a 9 point swing. A no-call on a pin on the #1 ranked kid in the country, and PSU's guys still hammered them. I'm a Pitt guy through and through. That's my alma mater, but it's hard to ignore what PSU has done. They are building something incredible out there in state college. 

"Where are my shoes?"

Page 19

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Fight Tracks: The walkout songs of UFC on ESPN 24 with AC/DC, Mötley Crüe and Cerrone's 'Cowboy'
  • MMA Weekly : Angela Hill releases statement after UFC Vegas 26 fight cancellation
  • MMA Weekly : Marina Rodriguez more than willing to fight Joanna Jedrzejczyk
  • The Athletic : It’s time to have that conversation with Cowboy Cerrone, plus other UFC Fight Night takeaways
  • MMA Junkie : Marina Rodriguez eyes Joanna Jedrzejczyk after UFC on ESPN 24 main event win
  • MMA Weekly : Alex Morono goes off on Diego Sanchez’ “Fake Coach” and his Death Punch
  • MMA Junkie : Geoff Neal to take time off from MMA: 'My body hasn't been right'
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo vs. Saunders in Tweets: Pros react to Canelo Alvarez’s win over Billy Joe Saunders
  • MMA Weekly : Alex Morono earns bonus with finish of ‘Cowboy’ at UFC Vegas 26
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: UFC Vegas 26 post-fight show
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez adds WBO super middleweight title to collection after Billy Joe Saunders fails to get off the stool in the eighth
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders full fight video highlights
  • MMA Junkie : Donald Cerrone won't retire after UFC on ESPN 24 loss: 'I'll never go out like this'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 26 bonuses: Alex Morono wins $50k for TKO of Donald Cerrone
  • MMA Weekly : UFC Vegas 26 results: Rodriguez outstrikes Waterson for unanimous decision victory
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 24 bonuses: Gregor Gillespie gets $100,000 because Diego Ferreira missed weight
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 26 in Tweets: Pros react to Marina Rodriguez’s decision win, Alex Morono’s TKO of Donald Cerrone
  • MMAFighting.com : Marina Rodriguez punishes Michelle Waterson, avoids late comeback attempt to win in UFC Vegas 26 main event
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 26 post-fight press conference video
  • MMA Junkie : Twitter reacts to Marina Rodriguez's win over Michelle Waterson at UFC on ESPN 24