Topic: AUFC 3

AUFC 3

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

curtwag84
curtwag84
  • Predictions:  13,940  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,695
  • Post Score: 273

02.15.2015 | 9:55 AM ET

Predictions: 3 of 9 Winners, 1 Perfect, 200 Points   |   Tied for 53rd

These guys have been real helpful in getting a lot of info on tap so I figured I would give them a shout out to give them a little more exposure. AUFC is the home of the Middleweight Champion of the Middle East region Ibrahim Elsawi. They are holding their third event this week. Their shows look like they have some nice production value too if you watch the promo video on the event page. Here is some tale of the tapes so you can see the real records of the fighters.

you can see the rest of the tale of the tapes here. I don't want to add too many photos and lag out the page.

https://www.facebook.com/aufcofficial/photos_stream

"I'd like to take this chance, to appologize. To absolutely nobody. -Connor McGreGOAT"

AUFC 3
Bout   Info
Al Hassan Mohamed Abo Ali   defeats   Peter Elsaedii   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:21 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ahmed Sami   defeats   Mahmoud Fawaz   via Submission, Armbar   4:30 Round 2 of 3, 9:30 Total Bout Page
Ahmed Soliman   defeats   Ali Ahmed   via KO/TKO, Doctor Stoppage   5:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Mohamed Abo Rawash   defeats   Sayid Saeed   via Disqualificaton   2:11 Round 3 of 3, 12:11 Total Bout Page
Mostafa Mohamed   defeats   Mohamed Shaheen   via Submission, Forfeit   2:28 Round 3 of 3, 12:28 Total Bout Page
Mohamed Shehta   defeats   Ali Reyad   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:44 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Hassan Mandour   defeats   Ahmed Mohamed   via Submission, Armbar   1:21 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Mahmoud Mohamed   defeats   Mohamed Juma   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:53 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ayman Elhomosani   defeats   Muhammed Shahat   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Maik Wegner   defeats   Walid Saad   via Submission, Verbal   2:30 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Moaaz ElSayed   defeats   Ibrahim Hassan   via KO/TKO   1:59 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Amir Nour   defeats   Mohamed Ahmed   via KO/TKO   2:28 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

02.15.2015 | 10:16 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 9 Winners, 3 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 3rd with 5 others

AUFC RULES!!!

I love it when a promotion cares enough to help out! Good for them.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

abzmma
abzmma
  • Predictions:  298  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9
  • Post Score: 322

02.17.2015 | 11:12 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 9 Winners, 2 Perfect, 480 Points   |   1st Place

Tapology, you guys are awesome!! Thank you

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Adrien Broner vs Blair Cobbs official for June 7, WBC title fight on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith Pitches For Alex Pereira Fight, Says He ‘Would Really Step In The Fire’ With ‘Poatan’
  • Middle Easy : Khabib Nurmagomedov Threatened to ‘Rip Up’ UFC Contract to Get His Friend a Fight
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55's Bogdan Guskov still down for Anthony Smith fight despite 'friendly sparring'
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo Discusses UFC 301 Return And Boxing Match With Floyd Mayweather, Backs Conor McGregor To Finish Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Leon Edwards’ Coach is ’99 Percent’ Certain the Belal Muhammad Fight Will Happen at UFC 304
  • UFC.com : Ryan Spann: Consistency Builds Confidence
  • MMA Junkie : Dan Hooker claps back at Renato Moicano: 'You're the easiest money I've ever seen in my life, you chinless scumbag'
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney releases first statement since Ryan Garcia loss, Oscar De La Hoya responds
  • MMA Mania : Velasquez Headed To Trial In September
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA, boxing and bareknuckle action April 25-27
  • MMAFighting.com : Roundtable: Is BKFC Mike Perry one of the 10 biggest draws in combat sports?
  • MMA Mania : ‘Let’s Go, Colby!’
  • MMA Junkie : PFL MENA 1 lineup announced
  • Bad Left Hook : Predictions: Will Jose Ramirez and Vergil Ortiz Jr shine on Saturday?
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Almost Had ‘Scarface’ Vs. ‘Dominator’
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Zubaira Tukhugov reveals Khabib Nurmagomedov was ‘going to rip contract up’ if he didn’t fight at UFC 242
  • MMA Mania : Meet PFL’s Latest Flyweight Signing, Melissa Balic!
  • Jits Magazine : Elijah Dorsey To Challenge Max Hanson For Welterweight Title At Enigma Invitational 15
  • Jits Magazine : ADXC 4: Abdul-Kareem Al Sewady And Amin Youb Join The Main Card In A Welterweight Bout