Topic: de Randamie vs. Pacheco

de Randamie vs. Pacheco

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,574  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,522
  • Post Score: 60

01.28.2015 | 1:43 PM ET

This is the official discussion thread for de Randamie vs. Pacheco. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

01.28.2015 | 1:43 PM ET

Prediction: correct de Randamie   wrong Decision  

Randamie has the size and strength, and Pacheco looked overwhelmed by the moment in her UFC debut.

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

unbeknownst
unbeknownst
  • Predictions:  5,020  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,679
  • Post Score: 208

01.28.2015 | 7:12 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Pacheco   wrong Decision  

Randamie has the experience and range, but Pacheco's got the youth and aggression. This might be a coin flip, unless Pacheco has made improvements since her last fight.    

"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them."

DrGlaze
DrGlaze
  • Predictions:  18,699  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  872
  • Post Score: 188

01.28.2015 | 8:01 PM ET

I'm taking kickboxing experience and better MMA wins, over youth and aggression.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. -Khalil Gibran "

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

01.29.2015 | 9:37 AM ET

Last bet on Lala Pachecho before I admit the hype was premature if even warranted.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

VD94
VD94
  • Predictions:  118  |  56.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7
  • Post Score: 57

03.01.2015 | 8:59 AM ET

Randamie geresne smugiuotoja, kovoja aukstesniam lygyje, geriau ginasi nuo smugiu ir takedownu, taip pat turi geresnius fizinius duomenis.
gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  38,950  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

03.01.2015 | 6:40 PM ET

Prediction: correct de Randamie   correct KO/TKO   correct Round 2  

^^^
"Is found in the better striker , battling a higher level , to better defend against kicks and takedowns , as well as have better physical data ."

Yup  i agree she just  has too much Physical Data  for Pacheco

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

03.02.2015 | 2:22 AM ET

I think de Randamie is going to win this but I just can't get over Pacheco's win over Aldana and the fact that I'm emotionally invested in her and want her to do well ... hopefully her first fight was UFC jitters + matched up with a beast of a lady and that she can step up a notch in this fight because de Randamie's no joke.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Crag
Crag
  • Predictions:  2,334  |  60.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5
  • Post Score: 20

03.05.2015 | 11:08 PM ET

Prediction: correct de Randamie   correct KO/TKO   wrong Round 1  

Pacheco easy to hit at times, not as good a striker. Randamie struggles vs tds(not a problem.)
vazio
vazio
  • Predictions:  17,505  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,205
  • Post Score: 225

03.05.2015 | 11:22 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Pacheco   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 2  

@yoss I feel exactly the same way... I've watched her fight against Aldana and this girl is a beast, but she should've probably be signed to Invicta to gather some more experience before UFC (like Aldana did). It was too much too soon, she looked really nervous in her UFC debut.

* Edited at 03.05.2015, 11:29 PM ET *

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

03.07.2015 | 5:10 AM ET

Prediction: wrong Pacheco   wrong Submission   wrong Round 2  

Speaking of Irene Aldana, I suggest everybody review that fight, pretty impressive win that was.
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 1 week, 6 days, 7 hours, and 56 seconds from now.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Islam Makhachev Plans to Challenge Welterweight Champ Leon Edwards Following UFC 302 Title Fight with Dustin Poirier
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Stephen Thompson agrees that Michael Page 'could possibly be a very boring fight'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 gets new bout between ranked fighters for McGregor vs. Chandler card
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series, Season 8 in the works with dates mapped out
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Sound & Pound — How Do We Rate UFC Vegas 91?
  • MMA Mania : Usman: Dunking Dana ‘10-7’d The Media’ At UFC 300
  • Middle Easy : Iranian MMA Fighter Attacked By Russian Crowd For Kicking Ring Girl, Hitting Opponent With Cheap Shots After Losing
  • Bad Left Hook : Tim Tszyu vs Vergil Ortiz Jr planned for Crawford-Madrimov undercard
  • MMA Junkie : Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Macy Chiasson added to UFC 303 for International Fight Week
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch famous Hollywood artist grade best and worst of MMA posters
  • UFC.com : The Flyweight Title Picture Comes Into Focus For The Next Month
  • MMA Junkie : Video: MMA fighter DQ'd after projectile vomiting blue liquid in the cage
  • UFC.com : Fighters on the Rise | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Explains Why Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler Should Be A 165-Pound Title Fight
  • Bad Left Hook : Matchroom wins Ennis vs Crowley purse bid, targets July in Philadelphia
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown lambastes referee ‘clearly’ favoring Devin Haney over Ryan Garcia: ‘You should be fined for that one motherf*****’
  • MMA Junkie : Why Michael Chandler believes he could 'absolutely outclass' Conor McGregor at UFC 303
  • MMA Mania : Fight Motion! UFC Slows Down Its ‘300’ Highlights
  • Bad Left Hook : Luis Alberto Lopez vs Angelo Leo in the works for Aug. 10
  • Bad Left Hook : Lopez vs Leo in the works for Aug. 10