Topic: UFC Fight Night 63

UFC FN 63 - cal1 will be there.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

cal1
cal1
  • Predictions:  22,053  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,001
  • Post Score: 251

01.21.2015 | 11:52 AM ET

Predictions: 2 of 3 Winners, 1 Perfect, 150 Points   |   1210th Place

I'm going to take a ride north to the yuppie part of Virginia for this. I hope to get good seats behind TAM so I can fanboi all over them. My preggo wife will be with me (will be 6 months preggers by then) and I am going to tell Uriah that I am naming my baby after him. Just for the lulz, of course. Someone remind me to buy tickets when they go on sale. 

"UFC 151 NEVER FORGET"

UFC Fight Night 63
  • Saturday 04.04.2015 at 01:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Fox Sports 1 | Prelims: Fox Sports 1
  • Name: UFC Fight Night 63: Mendes vs. Lamas
  • Also Known As: UFC Fight Night Fairfax
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Zuffa, LLC
  • Venue: Patriot Center
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Brian Stann
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Jon Anik
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $545,604
  • Attendance: 5,417
  • TV Ratings: 389,000 avg. viewers (489k peak, 304k FS1 prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 10
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Chad Mendes   defeats   Ricardo Lamas   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:45 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Al Iaquinta   defeats   Jorge Masvidal   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Michael Chiesa   defeats   Mitch Clarke   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Julianna Peña   defeats   Milana Dudieva   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   3:59 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Clay Guida   defeats   Robbie Peralta   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Dustin Poirier   defeats   Diego Ferreira   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:45 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Liz Carmouche   defeats   Lauren Murphy   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Alexander Yakovlev   defeats   Gray Maynard   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Tim Johnson   defeats   Shamil Abdurakhimov   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   4:57 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ronald Stallings   defeats   Justin Jones   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

michigandolphin
michigandolphin
  • Predictions:  25,001  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,973
  • Post Score: 261

01.21.2015 | 11:55 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 300th

@Cal, you should tell Urijah that you're going to press your kid's chin in with your thumb until it stays in a permanent butt-chin. In his honor. 

* Edited at 01.21.2015, 11:56 AM ET *

"Frig off, bud"

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

01.21.2015 | 12:38 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 315 Points   |   Tied for 1043rd

@Cal, you should tell Urijah that the ultrasound picture you saw the week before had the baby looking like it had a Faber-style-chin so you wanted to know if he's willing to let you swab his inner cheek....  While waiting for the answer just slowly lean in holding out a long cotton swab that you've greased up with vaseline.

If he declines the swab you end up with a great non-creepy conversation starter.  Probably halfway to being best friends.

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

Griffy
Griffy
  • Predictions:  38,656  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,503
  • Post Score: 297

01.21.2015 | 2:54 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 315 Points   |   Tied for 1043rd

@Cal try to get into the press areas, if you get denied just tell them you are representing a very important MMA site - Tapology.

All else fails give them the quick wallet flip as "ID"

"I think Gayffy suits you better, because you are gay." - Nomad

2 Nyce
2 Nyce
  • Predictions:  19,158  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,852
  • Post Score: 214

03.29.2015 | 2:28 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 505 Points   |   Tied for 189th

Still going?
Miguel Ramirez
Miguel Ramirez
  • Predictions:  4,241  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: -67

03.30.2015 | 1:59 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 591st

Is the competition for money still going?

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : ADXC 4: Ffion Davies And Morgan Black Face Each Other In The Grappling Co-Main Event
  • Jits Magazine : Stacked Tournaments Confirmed For Midwest Finishers 18
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘I Decide Who, When, And Where’
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career