Topic: McGregor vs. Siver

McGregor vs. Siver

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,550  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,505
  • Post Score: 60

10.23.2014 | 4:14 PM ET

This is the official discussion thread for McGregor vs. Siver. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 9

Huiop532
Huiop532
  • Predictions:  9,220  |  58.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,534
  • Post Score: 206

01.18.2015 | 11:17 AM ET

Prediction: correct McGregor   correct KO/TKO   wrong Round 1  

I'm rooting for Siver, but I'm a fan of both. I've liked Siver for a long time. Hoping he can somehow pull this off. I just can't see how... Maybe he brings back another spinning back kick to the body..?
dielegende23
dielegende23
  • Predictions:  20,762  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  7,907
  • Post Score: 268

01.18.2015 | 11:43 AM ET

@Huiop532 Yea Siver should definitely spam his spinning **** to the body, since McGreGOAT had a hard weight cut it seems. It's perhaps his only chance.

I'm a fan of both dudes as well and wouldn't mind either way, that said it would be crazy fun to see Dana cry after Siver wins :P

" I feel like Davy Crockett on the walls of the Alamo, swinging Old Betsy as the enemy swarmed in with bayonets. Sheesh. Listen you young punks....." - Bill Burgess

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

01.18.2015 | 11:53 AM ET

True, but would be more fun to see McGreGOAT vs. Aldo in a Dublin stadium ...

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Page 9

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Fan Apologizes To Arman Tsarukyan For ‘Flipping Him Off’ At UFC 300, Says He Wouldn’t Sue UFC
  • MMA Mania : Holloway, Harrison Upend Official UFC Rankings
  • MMA Junkie : Why Arman Tsarukyan finds Charles Oliveira 'more dangerous' than UFC champ Islam Makhachev
  • MMA Mania : Jama Vs. Jiri - ‘Make It Happen!’
  • MMA Junkie : Gegard Mousasi frustrated by 'radio silence' from PFL, feeling pressured to 'take a pay cut'
  • MMA Mania : Battle of the BMFs? ‘I Would Love To Bust Gaethje’s Face Up’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I just need to land the correct shot and he’s gone’: Riakporhe confident he’ll beat Billam-Smith again
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Ian Machado Garry calls for UFC 303 co-main event vs. ‘p****’ Colby Covington, says ‘I’ll retire him for good’
  • MMA Junkie : Jessica Andrade: Title shot after UFC 300 win is the 'natural course of things'
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: Haney vs Garcia preview and Ryan’s chances at the upset
  • Jits Magazine : Subversiv 10 Full Results And Review
  • Jits Magazine : Andorra And Brazil Bring Stellar AJP Tournaments To Their Territories
  • MMAFighting.com : New video shows Max Holloway’s instant backstage reaction after legendary Justin Gaethje knockout
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Magomed By KO? Pereira ‘Doesn’t Have A Chin’
  • MMA Mania : Bellator Paris Fight Card, Rumors For Nurmagomedov vs. Shabliy
  • MMA Mania : New Title? McGregor Vs. Chandler ‘Should Be For A Belt’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 300 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Junkie : Deiveson Figueiredo: 'I deserve to fight for the championship next' after UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Should Max Holloway go back to 145 or stay at 155 after BMF title win?
  • MMA Mania : Math! Harrison Proves ‘PFL Champions Can Beat Anyone’