Tapology Forums

joe warren

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

iamwill
iamwill
  • Predictions:  2,284  |  57.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7
  • Post Score: -500

10.11.2014 | 7:57 AM ET

Joe Warren, you are the badest man on the planet, or at least the badest man at 135 in Bellator! Coming to UFC? We'll have to change you name to Joe Warren "Out". 

Responses

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,254  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,483
  • Post Score: 203

10.11.2014 | 9:35 AM ET

#BaddestOfThemAll

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

10.11.2014 | 10:51 AM ET

what the **** is this about then? Coming to the UFC? Joe Warren "Out"? 

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

Nomad
Nomad
  • Predictions:  3,465  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,117
  • Post Score: 181

10.11.2014 | 10:55 AM ET

I want to see Joe Warren fight Akira Corrasanti in the garden, like a man.

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

Kinsalsa
Kinsalsa
  • Predictions:  360  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,772
  • Post Score: 129

10.11.2014 | 11:18 AM ET

He got wrecked by Curran at 145 in a fight where the referee should have stopped the fight way earlier no matter what Joe said to him backstage. However, foul or no foul Joe was the better fighter yesterday. You can argue a point should have been taken, and the fight would have resulted in a draw, but that way everybody would be saying that Dantas retained because of a foul, and not by being the better fighter. Either way Warren just was the better fighter yesterday. He closed the distance,took Dantas down, kept him there, stayed away form subs, and won the scrumbles. He controled the whole  fight. I even scored a 49-46, with Dudu just taking the second round. That was a good fight for Warren. Props to him for becoming a two weight class champion.

"Endings are sad, beginnings are scary...but it's the middle that counts."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Bo Nickal's response to Khamzat Chimaev's criticism of his UFC 300 win wasn't the best
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’m going in there to f— this man up’: Ryan Garcia’s final thoughts on Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Bill Haney gifts Ryan Garcia ‘Psychology for Dummies’ book
  • MMA Junkie : Brennan Ward nostalgic for Bellator, but ready to wreak havoc in $1 million PFL season
  • MMA Mania : Latest UFC 303 Fight Card, PPV lineup
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight: ‘That’s not a tone of a BMF’
  • Middle Easy : Video – Drunk ‘Karen’ Tries to Pick a Fight with UFC Flyweight Star Maycee Barber
  • Middle Easy : UFC’s Bo Nickal Claps Back At Khamzat Chimaev, Vows To ‘Rag Doll’ Undefeated Star In Future Fight
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Declines Jamahal Hill’s Challenge: ‘I’d Like to Fight for the Title’
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Declines Jamahal Hill’s Challenge : ‘I’d Like to Fight for the Title’
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping explains why Sean Strickland has 'significant advantage' vs. Paulo Costa at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia press conference video live now
  • Middle Easy : T.J. Dillashaw Confident Jon Jones Would ‘Easily’ Outwrestle Alex Pereira in Potential Heavyweight Clash
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Haney Vs Garcia Press Conference Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker: Bo Nickal has 'some work to do' before he's ready for top-10 fights
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Arman Tsarukyan & Renato Moicano Talk Wins At UFC 300
  • Middle Easy : UFC 300: Robert Whittaker Reveals Key Factors That Led To Jamahal Hill’s KO Loss vs. Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Ilia Ultimatum: Defend ‘BMF’ Belt Or I Rematch Volks!
  • UFC.com : UFC Performance Institute In Mexico City Celebrates Inaugural Academy Combine