Topic: Santos vs. Escudero

Santos vs. Escudero

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,574  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,522
  • Post Score: 60

08.28.2014 | 12:14 PM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Santos vs. Escudero. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

08.28.2014 | 12:14 PM ET

Prediction: correct Santos   correct Decision  

I just don't think Escudero presents enough offensive threats to remain in the UFC for long, hence his history.

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

ProdigyKid14
ProdigyKid14
  • Predictions:  8,848  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,902
  • Post Score: 195

08.28.2014 | 8:12 PM ET

Kind of surprised they brought Escudero back again.

"I fight em all. Men, women, children, ******** people, it doesn't matter. If you hit me, we're gonna fight. -Charles Bennett"

DrGlaze
DrGlaze
  • Predictions:  18,699  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  872
  • Post Score: 188

08.28.2014 | 10:19 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Escudero   wrong Decision  

I figured they would've brought back Escudero for UFC 180 instead of this one.

* Edited at 08.28.2014, 10:20 PM ET *

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. -Khalil Gibran "

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  31,978  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,972
  • Post Score: 195

08.29.2014 | 2:18 AM ET

It's kinda weird how they're signing Mexican fighters and not saving them for the Mexico card. They got that Juan Manuel Puig guy and fed him to freaking Adriano Martins instead of saving him for 180. Akbarh Arreola also got signed & tossed to a random dude although he might be fine by then. 

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

DrGlaze
DrGlaze
  • Predictions:  18,699  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  872
  • Post Score: 188

08.29.2014 | 2:38 AM ET

I thought the same thing, and they aren't even giving them favorable match-ups to help build them. Seems a little odd.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. -Khalil Gibran "

foley4ever87
foley4ever87
  • Predictions:  7,048  |  60.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,092
  • Post Score: 86

09.09.2014 | 12:31 PM ET

I like my local talent but everytime I watch Escudero in a UFC fight he never seems to have that sense of urgency and always seems to lose.

" Stephen Quadros: "How long have you had that mustache?" Don Frye: "Since I was 5. I got it from my mom's side of the family. She's not a pretty woman.""

MMA_PockWar
MMA_PockWar
  • Predictions:  1,076  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  118
  • Post Score: 37

09.09.2014 | 12:41 PM ET

Prediction: correct Santos   wrong Submission   wrong Round 2  

I'm still not convince of Leonardo Santos's staying power with the UFC but I'm even less a fan of Escudero who has shown a weakness to getting submitted; I'll take BJJ expert on this match in his home country

"Nobody Out-alphas me."

skizler
skizler
  • Predictions:  3,656  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  4
  • Post Score: -125

09.13.2014 | 2:47 PM ET

Efrain's first fight back in the UFC since 2012, he's gonna be trying hard to secure another fight so I see him playing a good careful game with Santos

"Are you done with that?"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Iranian MMA Fighter Attacked By Russian Crowd For Kicking Ring Girl, Hitting Opponent With Cheap Shots After Losing
  • Bad Left Hook : Tim Tszyu vs Vergil Ortiz Jr planned for Crawford-Madrimov undercard
  • MMA Junkie : Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Macy Chiasson added to UFC 303 for International Fight Week
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch famous Hollywood artist grade best and worst of MMA posters
  • UFC.com : The Flyweight Title Picture Comes Into Focus For The Next Month
  • MMA Junkie : Video: MMA fighter DQ'd after projectile vomiting blue liquid in the cage
  • UFC.com : Fighters on the Rise | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Explains Why Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler Should Be A 165-Pound Title Fight
  • Bad Left Hook : Matchroom wins Ennis vs Crowley purse bid, targets July in Philadelphia
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown lambastes referee ‘clearly’ favoring Devin Haney over Ryan Garcia: ‘You should be fined for that one motherf*****’
  • MMA Junkie : Why Michael Chandler believes he could 'absolutely outclass' Conor McGregor at UFC 303
  • MMA Mania : Fight Motion! UFC Slows Down Its ‘300’ Highlights
  • Bad Left Hook : Luis Alberto Lopez vs Angelo Leo in the works for Aug. 10
  • Bad Left Hook : Lopez vs Leo in the works for Aug. 10
  • Middle Easy : Michael Chandler Opens Up About Doubting Himself After Being Inactive For Too Long, Reveals Gameplan Against Conor McGregor
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Who should Max Holloway fight next after spectacular UFC 300 knockout?
  • MMA Junkie : PFL's Derek Anderson shares graphic injury photo after alleged hit-and-run, out of Cedric Doumbe fight
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | What’s Next For Jamahal Hill, Boxer Anthony Sims Jr. Talks What UFC Gets Right
  • MMAFighting.com : Derek Anderson out of Cedric Doumbe fight after suffering gruesome foot injury
  • Bad Left Hook : Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe rematch official for June 15 in London