Topic: Fight Exclusive Night 3

Fight Exclusive Night 3 Official Discussion

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  241,074  |  68.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

06.27.2014 | 8:40 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 6 Winners, 3 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 5th with 2 others

At this weekend of 2 UFC events, the Wrocław-based Fight Exclusive Night is holding their 3rd event, full of the usual mixture of K-1, MMA, pomp and pageantry. The weigh-ins are already done and as usual there was a lot of muscles, testosterone, energy drinks, women and product placement. The once Tapology favourite Lena Ovchynnikova gladly posed for some pictures along with her opponent while the always laid-back Swede Martin Fouda (who loves Poland and even has a Polish girlfriend) and his opponent for tomorrow, the crazy highlander Tymoteusz Świątek, seemed to have struck an unexpected friendship...

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Fight Exclusive Night 3
  • Saturday 06.28.2014 at 01:00 PM ET
  • Name: Fight Exclusive Night 3: The War is Coming
  • Also Known As: FEN 3
  • Promotion: Fight Exclusive Night
  • Venue: Hala Stulecia
  • Enclosure: Ring
  • TV Announcers: Tomasz Maciejak, Łukasz Jurkowski
  • MMA Bouts: 7
  • Kickboxing Bouts: 4
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
(Kickboxing)   Antoine Habasz  defeats  Tomasz Makowski via KO/TKO, Leg Injury   1:30 Round 2 of 3, 4:30 Total Bout Page
Tymoteusz Świątek   defeats   Martin Fouda   via KO/TKO, Punch   3:32 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
(Kickboxing)   Sylwia Juśkiewicz  defeats  Lena Ovchynnikova via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Tyberiusz Kowalczyk   defeats   Tomas Vaicikas   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:48 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Dawid Mora   defeats   Leo Kostic   via KO/TKO, Retirement   5:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Patryk Grudniewski   defeats   Evgeny Yanushko   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:38 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
(Kickboxing)   Maksymilian Bratkowicz  defeats  Sebastian Romańczyk via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
(Kickboxing)   Piotr Rogosz  defeats  Dawid Świerczyński via KO/TKO, Punch   1:20 Round 3 of 3, 7:20 Total Bout Page
Jakub Kowalewicz   defeats   Łukasz Kulig   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   1:09 Round 2 of 3, 6:09 Total Bout Page
Przemysław Kośnik   defeats   Damian Komisarski   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   2:07 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Patryk Rozkosz   defeats   Marek Jędrzejczak   via Submission, Heel Hook   2:55 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

06.28.2014 | 5:47 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 6 Winners, 2 Perfect, 380 Points   |   Tied for 9th with 4 others

I knew Lena would lose. I picked her, but I knew she would lose :P

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt
  • Predictions:  18,270  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  15,716
  • Post Score: 229

06.28.2014 | 6:18 PM ET

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 83rd

Lol Lena.  

Has a fighter ever fallen further from expectations?

I think that is the 3rd time she was +95% picked and lost.  

"I have not yet begun to defile myself. "

joking_joe
joking_joe
  • Predictions:  6,589  |  65.4%
  • Forum Posts:  945
  • Post Score: 393

06.28.2014 | 6:20 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 6 Winners, 2 Perfect, 330 Points   |   Tied for 20th with 10 others

It seems that Lena vs Sylwia was a K-1 fight.
Ronwah
Ronwah

06.28.2014 | 6:26 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 6 Winners, 2 Perfect, 380 Points   |   Tied for 9th with 4 others

You might be right, reading MMARocks it looks that way - http://www.mmarocks.pl/polskie-mma/fight-exclusive-night-wyniki-na-zywo-2/

joe kerr
joe kerr

06.28.2014 | 6:43 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 6 Winners, 3 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 5th with 2 others

Heh, no need to play detective, guys. Yes, it was. I just wanted to see how many people would pick her again.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt
  • Predictions:  18,270  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  15,716
  • Post Score: 229

06.28.2014 | 6:43 PM ET

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 83rd

You toy with our emotions!

"I have not yet begun to defile myself. "

Ronwah
Ronwah

06.28.2014 | 6:50 PM ET

I missed my Gran's 80th birthday party to make that pick.

joking_joe
joking_joe
  • Predictions:  6,589  |  65.4%
  • Forum Posts:  945
  • Post Score: 393

06.28.2014 | 6:56 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 6 Winners, 2 Perfect, 330 Points   |   Tied for 20th with 10 others

You're a sadist, @joe kerr!

Ok, that was funny :-)
joe kerr
joe kerr

06.29.2014 | 2:12 AM ET

Hehehe, indeed, because that's the kind of a heartless bastard that I am!

OK, not really. Really it was originally misreported as an MMA fight (or I have for some reason mistaken it for it) and the next day when I noticed it was K-1, I wanted to remove it, but forgot. To make up for it I'll find and post a bunch of photos of her and some ring girls (and the special FEN guest, Cristiane Cyborg, who was present during the event too).

Also, congratulations to haven for a clean sweep (6/6, 4P!) and a solo win on this one!

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘I Decide Who, When, And Where’
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’