Topic:

Alexander Shlemenko is a such a hardass

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Jessebrownhimself
Jessebrownhimself
  • Predictions:  3,518  |  64.8%
  • Forum Posts:  74
  • Post Score: 84

03.28.2014 | 11:07 PM ET

The guy won his 50th professional fight tonight at 29 years old. I have no words.What are your thoughts?

Responses

Nomad
Nomad
  • Predictions:  3,465  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,117
  • Post Score: 181

03.28.2014 | 11:50 PM ET

A  thoughts really...Jorda Radev...I wish the UFC had him in his prime, what a ******* beast, only guy to KO Shlemenko, best Bulgarian MMA fighter. He's a great coach now in the US though so it's cool.

I'd like to see Shlemenko at 170lbs, he falls short to guys like Lombard and Jacare because he's outsized and imposed upon too easily at 185lbs. 

I think Shlemenko is a bit slow for being a small MW, think Larkin or Amagov ( before he dropped) They were always super athletic and quick, albeit Shlemenko is a technical beast with diversity and ingenuity his level of competition poopy. 

Can you imagine Shlemenko vs Cung Le? Make it happen Dana.

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

Dr3w Cornish
Dr3w Cornish
  • Predictions:  1,642  |  60.7%
  • Forum Posts:  99
  • Post Score: 142

03.29.2014 | 12:48 AM ET

Shlemenko is atop the heap at 185 outside of the UFC. If he were to ever make it to the UFC, he could prob make top 10. If he were able to make 170 without draining himself too much, he could probably fair a little better. 

" The human brain can subjugate anything, even real pain. -Bruce Lee. The point is the doing of them rather than the accomplishments. There is no actor, but the action; there is no experiencer, but the experience. -Bruce Lee."

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

03.29.2014 | 12:11 PM ET

Shlemenko is pretty awesome, it'd be cool to see him drop to 170, he's a small 185.
Speaking of Radev, McFedries vs Radav was a badass KO

This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 8 hours, and 25 minutes from now.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : UFC’s Bo Nickal Claps Back At Khamzat Chimaev, Vows To ‘Rag Doll’ Undefeated Star In Future Fight
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Declines Jamahal Hill’s Challenge : ‘I’d Like to Fight for the Title’
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping explains why Sean Strickland has 'significant advantage' vs. Paulo Costa at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia press conference video live now
  • Middle Easy : T.J. Dillashaw Confident Jon Jones Would ‘Easily’ Outwrestle Alex Pereira in Potential Heavyweight Clash
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker: Bo Nickal has 'some work to do' before he's ready for top-10 fights
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Arman Tsarukyan & Renato Moicano Talk Wins At UFC 300
  • Middle Easy : UFC 300: Robert Whittaker Reveals Key Factors That Led To Jamahal Hill’s KO Loss vs. Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Ilia Ultimatum: Defend ‘BMF’ Belt Or I Rematch Volks!
  • UFC.com : UFC Performance Institute In Mexico City Celebrates Inaugural Academy Combine
  • UFC.com : Where We Stand: Lightweight Division | April 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan says UFC 300 judge apologized for scoring fight in Charles Oliveira's favor
  • UFC.com : Cam Smotherman’s Revenge Tour | UFC Fight Pass
  • MMAFighting.com : Jiri Prochazka wants Alex Pereira rematch as soon as possible, knows eating punches ‘will not work’
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC on ABC 6 headliner
  • MMA Mania : ‘Inherently Bad’ And ‘Unbelievably Embarrassing’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He’s trying to be like Prince Naseem’: Callum Smith on Ben Whittaker’s ‘disrespectful’ antics
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier questions Herb Dean's handling of Alex Pereira's low blow before UFC 300 KO of Jamahal Hill
  • UFC.com : Updates To UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • Bad Left Hook : Nate Diaz: Masvidal rematch will be ‘way tougher’ than Jake Paul fight