Tapology Forums

WW Title PIcture...

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Dr3w Cornish
Dr3w Cornish
  • Predictions:  1,642  |  60.7%
  • Forum Posts:  99
  • Post Score: 142

03.17.2014 | 8:11 PM ET

Am I the only person who thinks no one at 170 really looks deserving of a title shot right now? Imo, Woodley, MacDonald, Lombard, all need at least one more solid win before they deserve a shot at the belt. I think Woodley VS MacDonald makes sense for No.1 contender, as well as Lombard VS the winner of Ellenberger VS Saffiedine. I also think Condit VS Maia sounds like a nice matchup. And I know its a looongshot but, personally I'd like to see Lawler take on Matt Brown if Brown beats Erik Silva.

" The human brain can subjugate anything, even real pain. -Bruce Lee. The point is the doing of them rather than the accomplishments. There is no actor, but the action; there is no experiencer, but the experience. -Bruce Lee."

Responses Page 4

flOw _
flOw _

05.19.2014 | 11:57 AM ET

So that's basically stating the obvious then. Simply could have said one fight away from a title shot. You can't be sure he'll walk out as the champion. 

* Edited at 05.19.2014, 11:58 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 2 months, 17 hours, and 34 minutes from now.
buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

05.19.2014 | 3:11 PM ET

Saying ¨one fight away form a title shot¨means the same thing. It´s not my fault you read at a 3rd grade level. 

* Edited at 05.19.2014, 3:12 PM ET *

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

flOw _
flOw _

05.19.2014 | 4:30 PM ET

It's not my fault your spelling/grammar is equivalent to that of a 3rd grader. No it doesn't mean the same thing because you said "i meant 2 fights away from being champion". That's clearly suggesting he will win and be the champion which is why I said you can't be sure he'll walk out as the champion. It seems you're the one who reads at a 3rd grade level. Instead if you had said that he's a fight away from the title shot it would have meant exactly that, regardless of whether you think he would walk out as the champion or not. 

"¨one fight away form a title shot¨means the same thing."  And please don't talk about others not being able to read when you can't spell. Thank you. 

* Edited at 05.19.2014, 4:35 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 2 months, 17 hours, and 34 minutes from now.
Renato Laranja
Renato Laranja
  • Predictions:  9  |  44.4%
  • Forum Posts:  21
  • Post Score: 481

05.19.2014 | 5:43 PM ET

I Am thinking that Mach Browniee is two fights (THAT HE WOULD HAVE TO WIN. I¨M BEING CLEAR SO FLOW CAN KEEP UP) away from being welcherweight champion. 

* Edited at 05.19.2014, 5:46 PM ET *

"always train with da gi"

flOw _
flOw _

05.19.2014 | 6:05 PM ET

Not trying to hate or troll but only a really sad person with no life at all would take the time to impersonate a fictional character. 
buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

05.19.2014 | 6:09 PM ET

Everyone knows I´m Renato Laranja. ITs a joke. I´m not impersonating anyone. ****. 

* Edited at 05.19.2014, 6:10 PM ET *

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

flOw _
flOw _

05.19.2014 | 6:12 PM ET

So you jumped onto another account just to add an extra insult. You must have a sad life. I do not need to say any more because the rest is pretty self explanatory. 
joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  241,713  |  68.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

05.19.2014 | 6:19 PM ET

Flow, may I remind you that you are the guy who made like 5 alters just to add fiascos to people you don't like and ups to yourself? So you're not exactly in a position to criticise others.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

flOw _
flOw _

05.19.2014 | 6:23 PM ET

5 alters? or 1 alter? Which was basically for alternate picks. Be thoughtful of what you say because it was only 1. 
joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  241,713  |  68.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

05.19.2014 | 7:05 PM ET

flOw
flOw
flOw _
flOw_
Motivated BJ Penn

Just off the top of my head.

Be thoughtful of what you say to those people with the name in different colours than yours, because they know more than you.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

05.19.2014 | 7:23 PM ET

Damn flow, you are one sad ************.

* Edited at 05.19.2014, 7:23 PM ET *

"الله أكبرl"

gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  38,950  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

05.19.2014 | 7:50 PM ET

hahahahahaha . Guess Flow didn't know you can search up accounts on here .

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

flOw _
flOw _

05.19.2014 | 8:08 PM ET

Joe the funny thing with the first 2 names you listed is that the one without the signature isn't even me, so that's a fail. The one listed after that is the one being used now, the one after that isn't an alt at all, that was an actual being used (as you can see it has predictions) but was closed down for some uknown reason so this was made. And the one at the bottom of the list was my first ever one but I didn't like the name. 

YOU be thoughtful of what you say instead of accusing someone to purposely create alts when they didn't even know the rules properly. Like I said it was created for alt picks. You can live your life on this site, go ahead. I like making predictions and that "because they know more than you" stuff doesn't apply in real life mate, this is only a forum so you really don't know a lot more than me when it comes to general knowledge. 
gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  38,950  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

05.19.2014 | 8:10 PM ET

@Flow ...

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

flOw _
flOw _

05.19.2014 | 8:13 PM ET

Anik before I started commenting in the forums I looked at back at old threads and discovered what a sad human being of a troll you are (not my words, other users words on you). Anyone could go on an awesome adventure/journey reading your posts history. With that being said being said words like "Sad MF" couldn't possibly mean the weakest thing to me coming from an 18 year old boy with insecurities. Sure I might have not had the greatest time on this certain thread but if you read my post history I contributed from the start and somehow ended up getting caught in this mess. But you'll forever be known as being that truly "Sad MF". 

Didn't really mean to cause a mess or anything in this thread so hoping things will be back to normal.  
flOw _
flOw _

05.19.2014 | 8:21 PM ET

Gunn of course I did! How do you think I managed to find this guy when I saw that name pop up hundreds of times. I don't have anything to hide, and have no reason to respond to utter nonsense from you or anyone else so shut up. I come here to make predictions and contribute but that's rather difficult when some people just want to carry on the nonsense. Sure I admit I might have made one mistake down the line but I'm not even fully used to this site yet.

Everybody makes mistakes, but is it that difficult to forget it and move on. I haven't even been here for a long time. 

* Edited at 05.19.2014, 8:22 PM ET *

Anik
Anik

05.19.2014 | 8:35 PM ET

If you got time to read posts I made when I was 16, you really are that one sad ************, especially if you're going through 15000+ worth of those things. The fact that you're older than that makes this all even worse.

Now go ahead and reply. Go ahead and try to show everyone how wrong I am by desperately digging through my post history in the hopes of finding something you can try to use against me, only to realize that you are further digging yourself into the hole that Mr.joe kerr so kindly decided to put you in.

You sad ************, you.

"الله أكبرl"

flOw _
flOw _

05.19.2014 | 8:42 PM ET

Who said I went through 15000+ posts? It's not that hard when I somehow came across like 3 threads of you arguing all long using every curse word out of the English dictionary. It didn't even have to be searched for. Point is things like that are never forgotten especially when you're the same old "sad mf" that hasn't changed or improved in that long period of time.That must make you feel very mature. It's all self explanatory. 

You could say the only mistake I made since joining this site was falling into this petty argument with this Ben user which I should have avoided the whole time. But how can you counter all that stupidity you committed in all those posts over the years especially when you haven't changed? Those posts are either trolling, flaming another user or hating on another fighter but when have I truthfully done that without reason? The only sad MF here is you. I don't have to even say it. Others see it. Sure I might not be the most respected/liked guy right now all because of a mistake in this thread but that's just one little thing that goes away in time and forgotten. Whereas people like you haven't changed.

* Edited at 05.19.2014, 8:45 PM ET *

Anik
Anik

05.19.2014 | 9:10 PM ET

I'm pretty sure most people will disagree with you on that, but you're entitled to whatever your dumb ass wants to think. Everyone can see that you're just trying to divert the attention onto me as a defense mechanism but here are the facts: you made 5 different accounts (yes those five are all yours, don't give us that ******** about they're not because all of their profiles are linked somehow) to feed yourself false praise in the form of thumbs ups and now you're out here getting emotional about your ******* history on Tapology.

That's pretty sad.

"الله أكبرl"

flOw _
flOw _

05.19.2014 | 9:22 PM ET

That's nice. Avoiding the points I made about you and jumping to something like 5 accounts were made even though I was a new user unaware of the rules and happened within a short span of time. But then we have you, who's been here for years. The same old ********, never has changed. Most likely never will. What's to disagree with of me? I even stated I made a mistake on this thread. I'm making a bigger one now by arguing with an idiot like you, no point doing it because I don't wanna be brought on your level. It's clear you have insecurities which you've displayed time and time over again.

"Everyone can see that you're just trying to divert the attention onto me as a defense mechanism", now here's what's stupid about your idiotic statement: I clearly admitted I made a mistake and didn't deny I made those accounts except for one of them. How could it possibly be a defense mechanism? What's worse? Making those accounts especially when I was new to the site and unaware of some rules or being the same old flaming, trolling and hating individual for 3 years? I don't have to answer that question. I shouldn't even waste my time arguing with you. 

Oh and I just saw this Anik post this on another thread "that's just more typical Dana White propaganda in an attempt to get people to actually buy the poor ****'s fights." Sorry but if that isn't convincing enough I struggle to understand why this guy isn't banned yet or people at least take him seriously. Last time I checked the terms of use I'm pretty sure that's totally unacceptable. 

* Edited at 05.19.2014, 9:31 PM ET *

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev's coach: 'Biggest threat' Justin Gaethje no longer in UFC title picture
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Whoever wants to fight Ryan, he feels comfortable at 144’: De La Hoya talks next steps for Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Whoever wants to fight Ryan, he feels comfortable at 144’: Oscar De La Hoya talks next steps for Ryan Garcia
  • MMA Mania : Double Champ Islam Next? ‘I Already Beat All These Guys’
  • MMAFighting.com : Justin Gaethje: It’ll be ‘6 months, at least, before I get back to taking shots’ after UFC 300 loss
  • MMA Junkie : Manon Fiorot open to Maycee Barber fight – but only if interim UFC flyweight title at stake
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan fires back at Michael Chandler: 'You are just waiting for a paycheck'
  • MMAFighting.com : Islam Makhachev not interested in Max Holloway matchup: ‘Maybe if he wins his next fight’
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: How much credit does Ryan Garcia deserve for beating Devin Haney?
  • Middle Easy : Israel Adesanya Reflects on His Iconic Rivlary with Alex Pereira: ‘I Just Knew That I Can Beat This Guy’
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Perry lauds Max Holloway for being in phenomenal shape compared to Justin Gaethje
  • MMA Mania : Arman Erodes ‘Iron’ Critique With ‘Exciting’ Rebuttal
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 92 Gets ‘Old School Boxing Poster’
  • Middle Easy : Islam Makhachev Plans to Challenge Welterweight Champ Leon Edwards Following UFC 302 Title Fight with Dustin Poirier
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Stephen Thompson agrees that Michael Page 'could possibly be a very boring fight'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 adds new bout between ranked fighters for McGregor vs. Chandler card
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 gets new bout between ranked fighters for McGregor vs. Chandler card
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series, Season 8 in the works with dates mapped out
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Sound & Pound — How Do We Rate UFC Vegas 91?
  • MMA Mania : Usman: Dunking Dana ‘10-7’d The Media’ At UFC 300