Topic: Dennis Siver

Dennis Siver nabbed for banned substance post-UFC 168

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

03.15.2014 | 3:50 PM ET

Ugh! This is starting to get real old, real fast.

From MMAFighting.com

From the article:

"Most commonly known as a female fertility drug, hCG is typically used by steroid users in an effort to restart their testosterone production following steroid usage."

So either he's trying to get pregnant or he's just gone and ****** up, blowing the whistle on how many of these guys get "back to normal" after cycling off ...

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Dennis Siver

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Dennis D. Siver
  • Pro MMA Record: 23-11-0, 1 NC (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: N/A
  • Current Streak: 1 Win
  • Last Fight: June 25, 2017 in UFC
  • Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: 146.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Team KiBoJu
  • Height: 5'6" (168cm) | Reach: 70.0" (178cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $716,000 USD
  • Born: Omsk, Russia
  • Fighting out of: Mannheim, Germany
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,473  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

03.15.2014 | 3:56 PM ET

To the surprise of nobody

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

psychicdeath
psychicdeath
  • Predictions:  38,296  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  3,198
  • Post Score: 261

03.15.2014 | 4:11 PM ET

I'll be glad if they ever come up with cheap and effective testing so that everyone on the roster can be subject to random tests. It's just too easy to cheat these days, and so many get away with it.  Testing at fight time is just too easy to work around.

"I shall not cause harm to any vehicle nor the personal contents thereof, nor through inaction let that vehicle or the personal contents thereof come to harm. It's what I call the Repo Code, kid. "

dielegende23
dielegende23
  • Predictions:  20,833  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  7,907
  • Post Score: 268

03.15.2014 | 4:26 PM ET

Better keep it clean ************s...

" I feel like Davy Crockett on the walls of the Alamo, swinging Old Betsy as the enemy swarmed in with bayonets. Sheesh. Listen you young punks....." - Bill Burgess

AndyChildress
AndyChildress
  • Predictions:  3,990  |  60.7%
  • Forum Posts:  128
  • Post Score: 188

03.15.2014 | 4:27 PM ET

I am suprised it didn't happen earlier in his career
psychicdeath
psychicdeath

03.15.2014 | 4:30 PM ET

007 knows how to get around these things. Q branch must have screwed up this one time.

* Edited at 03.15.2014, 4:32 PM ET *

"I shall not cause harm to any vehicle nor the personal contents thereof, nor through inaction let that vehicle or the personal contents thereof come to harm. It's what I call the Repo Code, kid. "

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

03.15.2014 | 4:32 PM ET

@psychicdeath, I agree, I mean look at Overeem, he's most likely been juicing for years (duh!) and never got caught, always citing that he's the most tested athlete in the world and the first time he got randomly tested he got caught. If you've got a good system and don't get lazy or greedy (cutting it too close with the cycling off) you'd probably never get caught.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

psychicdeath
psychicdeath

03.15.2014 | 4:37 PM ET

If nothing else, the deterrent effect of random testing would help.  Back in my military days, we were subject to testing whenever they felt like it.  Sometimes I'd go for well over a year without getting called to pee in a bottle, and sometimes I'd get it two months in a row.  You never knew, so that probably kept a fair number of people from indulging in drugs.  I tried pot a grand total of twice before I joined, and didn't much care for it, so it was no big deal for me.

amp112
amp112
  • Predictions:  37,156  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,588
  • Post Score: 208

03.15.2014 | 4:45 PM ET

I think you put larger penalties on steroid users. 1 violation. Year long suspension. 2 violations. Lifetime ban from the UFC.

Kind of like the fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me thing.
FreddieUFC23
FreddieUFC23
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 100

03.15.2014 | 5:35 PM ET

Not too big of a surprise on that

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : PFL signs top prospect Paul Hughes, says promotion president
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Magomed Umalatov remains unbeaten, Brendan Loughnane gets back on track with quick win
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 full results: Magomed Umalatov, Shamil Musaev keep unbeaten records intact
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia: Live round-by-round updates
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia Results: Live updates of the undercard and main event
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Square Up With Yourself, Motherf—ker!
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Brendan Loughnane TKOs Pedro Carvalho; stoppage sparks controversy
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Shamil Musaev pulverizes Logan Storley with violent knockout blows
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Fighter’s puking causes TKO loss at Dynasty Combat Sports 91
  • MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz walks out on final tour stop: ‘Square off with yourself motherf**ker’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Gabriel Braga knocks out Justin Gonzales in first fight since father's death
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz bails on final press conference with Jorge Masvidal: 'Square off with yourself, motherf*cker'
  • MMA Junkie : Paige VanZant to fight fellow OnlyFans star Elle Brooke at Misfits Boxing 15
  • MMAFighting.com : Paige VanZant fights Elle Brooke in Misfits Boxing 15 main event
  • MMA Mania : Hill Shrugs Off KO Loss, Books UFC 303 Return
  • MMA Junkie : Jamahal Hill books quick turnaround for UFC 303, faces Khalil Rountree
  • MMAFighting.com : Jamahal Hill vs. Khalil Rountree announced for McGregor vs. Chandler card at UFC 303
  • MMA Mania : UFC 300 Judge Apologizes For Oliveira Score
  • MMAFighting.com : Diaz vs. Masvidal Los Angeles press conference video
  • Middle Easy : Former UFC Fighter Paige VanZant Rumored For May 25 Boxing Match Against Influencer Elle Brooke