Topic: Amanda Cooper

Amanda Bobby "ABC" Cooper SIGNS WITH INVICTA!!!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

hdmexiqtioner
hdmexiqtioner
  • Predictions:  9,964  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,398
  • Post Score: 283

03.12.2014 | 6:49 PM ET

Hey Tapology, just an fyi for your radar, one of my friends got picked up to fight on Invicta!!!!

She is quite the character and we have been friends for a long time.

Cooper (1-0) went 8-2 as an amateur before turning pro last month.

Her message from fb "Thank you all so much for supporting me with the announcement of Invicta FC signing me, I'm accepting many friend requests right now as I want to be able to keep in touch with all my friends and fans however please like and share my pro fighter page as I will be having to clean out my FB friends list regularly and will use my athlete page to communicate and post my training videos, fight announcements and other MMA related material. Again thank you all so much for believing in me and supporting ABC!!! up the ladder we go."

https://www.facebook.com/AmandaBobbyCooper

Just someone to watch when the time comes.

http://hackenblog.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/breaking-news-invicta-fc-signs-amanda-bobby-cooper/

* Edited at 03.12.2014, 6:52 PM ET *

"Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Bark Twain

Amanda "ABC" Cooper

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Amanda Bobby Cooper-Brundage
  • Pro MMA Record: 4-5-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: ABC
  • Current Streak: 1 Win
  • Last Fight: September 07, 2019 in LOC
  • Weight Class: Flyweight | Last Weigh-In: 116.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: N/A
  • Height: 5'3" (160cm) | Reach: 64.0" (163cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $32,000 USD
  • Born: Lansing, Michigan, United States
  • Fighting out of: Denver, CO United States
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  38,959  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

03.12.2014 | 6:59 PM ET

Damn Dat ass ! hope she does well man she has a pretty impressive ammy record

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,326  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,484
  • Post Score: 203

03.12.2014 | 7:05 PM ET

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

hdmexiqtioner
hdmexiqtioner
  • Predictions:  9,964  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,398
  • Post Score: 283

03.12.2014 | 8:00 PM ET

Here is another pic. She actually kinda mentions me in the articles in the website above indirectly. Recognition for help is nice. I am happy to hear about what she is now going to accomplish

* Edited at 03.12.2014, 8:00 PM ET *

"Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Bark Twain

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Best Of Day 2
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Islam Makhachev not excited by potential Max Holloway matchup – not yet, at least
  • MMA Mania : Bull-Riding Cerrone ‘Rushed Into Surgery’
  • MMA Junkie : Ex-Bellator title challenger Alejandra Lara gets replacement opponent for Combate Global debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Caio Borralho questions why Paulo Costa can’t fix ‘basic’ mistake that led Robert Whittaker loss
  • MMA Mania : How, When To Buy Tickets For UFC 303
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champ Dricus Du Plessis on board with Jiri Prochazka moving to middleweight
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith is Blinded by His Own UFC Title Aspirations: ‘It’s Making Me a Worse Fighter’
  • Bad Left Hook : Morrell vs Kalajdzic and Cruz vs Moran set for Aug. 3
  • MMA Junkie : Cedric Doumbe gets new opponent for Bellator Champions Series in Paris
  • MMAFighting.com : Leon Edwards’ coach: Belal Muhammad ‘was looking for a way out’ in first fight
  • MMAFighting.com : Leon Edwards’ coach: Belal Muhammad was ‘was looking for a way out’ after eye poke in first fight
  • MMA Junkie : PFL signs Melissa Balic to multifight deal ahead of professional debut
  • UFC.com : Austin Hubbard Welcomes What Is Unpredictable
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Watch UFC Vegas 91 Media Day!
  • MMA Junkie : Video: 'UFC on ESPN 55: Nicolau vs. Perez' media day live stream
  • MMAFighting.com : Cedric Doumbe lands new opponent for Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Leon Edwards' coach expects Belal Muhammad next, says he 'was looking for a way out' in first fight
  • MMA Mania : ‘Bones’ Back In Camp
  • MMAFighting.com : Jon Jones returns to training for first time since suffering pectoral injury