Tapology Forums

BLC Season 3-The Underdogs!!!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

NoJuice11
NoJuice11
  • Predictions:  8,305  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,544
  • Post Score: 208

01.31.2014 | 10:25 PM ET

Alright guys, I'm back again as captain, and I have faith in this team that we can win the championship, so lets go out there and violate the other teams...figuratively...no sick ******s in here, please haha.

A few things first

-I will post a list of pickable events as soon as they become available to me, week by week

-I will also post results of each match-up

-Feel free to chime in, post results if not active, or anything else

-and I won't not drop anyone for poor picking, just make all your picks.

Roster-

Nojuice (captain)

Oldmangloom (co-captain)

Hunterp

Djcloud

Themmaguy

Catalogger

Jonnyboy

Flyingfrontkick

Outrageous

Knockoutsrock

We have a beast team guys, let's tear **** up.

"Dude everyone knows Shaq got rich off playing in college"-Baseketball

Responses Page 4

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

05.06.2014 | 4:10 PM ET

@NoJuice11, we're just happy to hear from ya brah, not used to you being away for so long or missing picks :)

I hope everything sorts itself out in the best way for you man.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,777
  • Post Score: 273

05.07.2014 | 3:29 PM ET

Like @Yossgold said, hope everything works out and I hope to be back on the Underdogs next season.

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : UFC 303 ticket prices: Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler could break promotion's gate record
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Snaps Back at Ilia Topuria Over BMF Title Demands: ‘That’s Kind of Un-BMF’
  • MMAFighting.com : Brendan Loughnane details ‘intense’ training sessions with Conor McGregor ahead of PFL return
  • MMA Mania : UFC Trumps Boxing, Named MVP Of Combat Sports
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Weighs in on Herb Dean Controversy at UFC 300, Would ‘Love’ His Next Fight to Be Against Sean Strickland
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 302's Sean Strickland on Paulo Costa: 'I'm going to make that dirty Brazilian bleed'
  • Bad Left Hook : Morrell moves to 175, Berlanga named WBA mandatory challenger for Canelo
  • Bad Left Hook : David Morrell Jr moves to 175, Edgar Berlanga named WBA mandatory challenger for Canelo Alvarez
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul responds to Ronda Rousey criticism: ‘I don’t think she’s a hater’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I see it being an early night’: Haney doesn’t expect Garcia to last the distance
  • MMA Junkie : Jorge Masvidal proud to see fans bring Miami heat on Nate Diaz: 'He definitely felt it'
  • Middle Easy : Frustrated Ketlen Vieira Believes She is More ‘Deserving’ of a UFC Title Fight Than Kayla Harrison
  • MMA Mania : Chandler Reveals Plans For McGregor’s ‘Hurt Leg’
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Fighter eats head kick after failing to exploit grounded fighter rule
  • MMA Junkie : Kyoji Horiguchi, Sergio Pettis to rematch at Rizin 47 in June
  • MMAFighting.com : Sergio Pettis vs. Kyoji Horiguchi 2 announced for RIZIN 47 in June
  • MMAFighting.com : Gegard Mousasi lashes out at PFL over lack of communication, refusal to book him since buying Bellator
  • MMA Junkie : PFL heads to Mohegan Sun, Salt Lake City, Sioux Falls for second half of 2024 regular season
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Eventually he burns out’: Wilder only expects a strong first half from Zhang
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Eventually he burns out’: Deontay Wilder only expects a strong first half from Zhilei Zhang