Topic: All-Time Greatest Fights

Favorite Fights of All Time ?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,254  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,483
  • Post Score: 203

07.15.2011 | 7:13 AM ET

what are your favorite fights ?

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

Responses Page 2

gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  38,823  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

10.23.2013 | 8:49 PM ET

1. Derek is my best friend and this was his first title win was so sick to see it live .

2. Portieous is the former head coach of cornwall MMA and my ex girlfriends brother lol . was awesome to see him fight live

3. Classic . That is all

4.one of the first MMA fights i ever saw . went over to a friends house he put on UFC 1 and that's the fight that stuck out to me .

5. amazing Fight both guys thru bombs nonstop . and garcia is one of my all time favorites .

6. was so pumped when they announced this fight and luckily for us MMA fans it lived up to the hype .

7. first PPV i ordered had to watch 2 of the all time greats settle it out in the octagon . been addicted since .

8. just ******* awesome ! Nog is a beast taking that piledriver and still going on to submit the big Bob sapp.

9. 2 of my all time favorites 5 rounds beating the hell out of each other . i can watch this fight over and over ******* classic .

10. another Classic fight that i think most MMA fans love . haven't watched it in forever but i remember thinking bonnar should of won . but who cares they both went on to have awesome careers .

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Arman Tsarukyan & Renato Moicano Talk Wins At UFC 300
  • Middle Easy : UFC 300: Robert Whittaker Reveals Key Factors That Led To Jamahal Hill’s KO Loss vs. Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Ilia Ultimatum: Defend ‘BMF’ Belt Or I Rematch Volks!
  • UFC.com : UFC Performance Institute In Mexico City Celebrates Inaugural Academy Combine
  • UFC.com : Where We Stand: Lightweight Division | April 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan says UFC 300 judge apologized for scoring fight in Charles Oliveira's favor
  • UFC.com : Cam Smotherman’s Revenge Tour | UFC Fight Pass
  • MMAFighting.com : Jiri Prochazka wants Alex Pereira rematch as soon as possible, knows eating punches ‘will not work’
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC on ABC 6 headliner
  • MMA Mania : ‘Inherently Bad’ And ‘Unbelievably Embarrassing’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He’s trying to be like Prince Naseem’: Callum Smith on Ben Whittaker’s ‘disrespectful’ antics
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier questions Herb Dean's handling of Alex Pereira's low blow before UFC 300 KO of Jamahal Hill
  • UFC.com : Updates To UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • Bad Left Hook : Nate Diaz: Masvidal rematch will be ‘way tougher’ than Jake Paul fight
  • MMA Mania : Jiri Wants Pereira Rematch ‘As Soon As Possible’
  • MMA Junkie : Jorge Masvidal assures he's making UFC return: 'I'm definitely coming back'
  • MMAFighting.com : Bo Nickal’s game plan for Khamzat Chimaev: ‘Take him down, rag-doll him, throw him around’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Hall of Famer Mark Coleman reflects on house fire, campaigns for women's BMF title
  • MMAFighting.com : 18-year-old Adrian Lee, younger brother of Angela and Christian Lee, set for debut at ONE 167 in June
  • Bad Left Hook : PREDICTIONS: Is Ryan Garcia ready for Devin Haney?