Topic: Imperium Arena

Imperium Arena - Results

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

12.08.2013 | 1:55 PM ET

Predictions: 3 of 3 Winners, 1 Perfect, 215 Points   |   Tied for 5th with 5 others

The event hasn't finished yet but MMA rocks are updating results live.

http://www.mmarocks.pl/polskie-mma/imperium-arena-wyniki-na-zywo/

Amateur Bouts

66 kg: Kamil Glabski def. Michała Babireckiego by unanimous decision (30-27 x 2, 30-28) 
77 kg: Radosław Tarnawa def. Karola Wierzbickiego via TKO (punches), 2 round, 1:24. 
70 kg: Michał Krajewski def. Aleksandra Jabłońskiego by unanimous decision (30-27 x 2, 29-28) 
94 kg: Mateusz Zieliński def. Mariusza Piątka by submission (guillotine choke), 2 round, 1:16. 
84 kg: Michał Labus def. Piotra Szalusia by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) 1 round, 0:58.

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

Imperium Arena
  • Sunday 12.08.2013 at 12:00 PM ET
  • Promotion: Imperium Arena
  • Ownership: Imperium Szczecin Club
  • Venue: Empire Arena
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • MMA Bouts: 7
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Michał Fijałka   defeats   Mateusz Ostrowski   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:59 Round 3 of 3, 12:59 Total Bout Page
Mariusz Linke   defeats   Dawid Potoczny   via Submission, Kimura   2:22 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kamil Glabski   defeats   Michał Babirecki   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Radosław Tarnawa   defeats   Karol Wierzbicki   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:24 Round 2 of 3, 4:24 Total Bout Page
Michał Krajewski   defeats   Aleksander Jabłoński   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Mateusz Zieleński   defeats   Mariusz Piątek   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   1:16 Round 2 of 3, 4:16 Total Bout Page
Michał Labus   defeats   Piotr Szaluś   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   0:58 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  239,056  |  68.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

12.08.2013 | 8:33 PM ET

Predictions: 1 of 3 Winners, 0 Perfect, 65 Points   |   Tied for 52nd

It was a historical day as "Manolo" Linke, the first Polish BJJ black belt and one of MMA pioneers, retired. It left somewhat of a bitter after-taste as after he took his opponent down (to loud cheers), he moved to side control and then to a crucifix and started working the arm when the ref suddenly stopped the fight. His opponent immediately started arguing that he didn't tap, but the ref said he screamed in pain and it counted as a verbal sub. Nobody else heard that and it would be pretty much impossible considering how loud the arena was. None the less a large part of the crowd was disappointed with how it turned out.

The same ref also ****** up on several other occasions. In the main event Fijałka got his guy down late in the second and started pounding the crap out of him. At one point the guy stopped defending and was basically just wiggling around kept in half-guard and during that he spat out his mouth piece while being punched in the face. So what the ref did was stop the fight (everybody thought it was a TKO finish), look for the mouthpiece, wipe it off and give it back to the guy without even calling a time out. Not only did it give the guy time to recover, but the time itself ran out pretty soon after that. On another occasion he completely missed a puddle of water left in one corner despite going there and checking after the break ended and one of the fighters slipped in it and fell (thankfully with no injuries) causing another time out for the puddle to be mopped up.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

hunterp
hunterp
  • Predictions:  111,487  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  114
  • Post Score: 236

12.09.2013 | 4:22 AM ET

Predictions: 2 of 3 Winners, 0 Perfect, 115 Points   |   Tied for 49th with 2 others

Some of the results are wrong. Linke's opponent was Dawid Potoczny and Mateusz Zielenski  (apparently his name is not Zielinski and he actually has a sherdog profile. Looks like everyone, including a guy who made the poster, ****** up his name) fought Mariusz Piatek.
R1zla
R1zla
  • Predictions:  22,459  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,656
  • Post Score: 191

12.09.2013 | 6:49 AM ET

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 73rd

Thanks @hunter, the changes have been made.

i was really tired last night while entering the results and must of overlooked the changes... well that's my excuse anyway ;)

"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer"

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

12.09.2013 | 6:51 AM ET

Predictions: 3 of 3 Winners, 1 Perfect, 215 Points   |   Tied for 5th with 5 others

Nooo, my win :(

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

R1zla
R1zla
  • Predictions:  22,459  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,656
  • Post Score: 191

12.09.2013 | 7:10 AM ET

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 73rd

"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Sean Strickland claims ‘Canada threatened to pull me’ from UFC 297, teases move to boxing
  • MMA Mania : Mac: UFC ‘Prestige’ Makes Up For Lower Pay
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Atlantic City weigh-in video
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Atlantic City
  • Bad Left Hook : Valdez vs Wilson: Live updates and results, 6:10 pm ET
  • The Athletic : UFC featherweight champion Ilia Topuria says title fight at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium ‘very, very, very possible’
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Regretful’ Biter Breaks Silence
  • MMA Mania : An Elite Contender With Only One Combo
  • MMA Mania : ‘Come Over Here Real Quick, Win A Belt, Maybe Win Another Belt’
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Plans To Continue Fighting Until He’s ‘In The F*cking Grave,’ Wants To Face Similar-Aged Opponents
  • Middle Easy : Khalil Rountree Jr Claims Fans Want To See Him Fight Alex Pereira, Doesn’t Care If Pereira Is Champion
  • MMAFighting.com : Vince McMahon unloads another $100 million of TKO Group Holdings stock
  • MMA Junkie : 'That's not who I am': Igor Severino apologizes for bite, hopes one mistake doesn't define career
  • MMA Mania : ‘A Big Spit In The Face Of All The Champions’
  • MMAFighting.com : Payton Talbott rejects Sean O’Malley comparisons after UFC Vegas 89: ‘I don’t want to be compared’
  • UFC.com : Joaquin Buckley: ‘This Is The Reason I’m Here’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tszyu willing to face Spence next, talks fight with Fundora
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMA Junkie : 'Super happy' PFL season newcomer Mads Burnell explains excitement for fight schedule, new weight class
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’