Topic: Alexander Gustafsson

New Fox Sports Gustafsson Feature

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,669  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  11,050
  • Post Score: 223

10.09.2013 | 1:33 AM ET

Scroll to the bottom of his fighter page. I loaded up the two-part feature from UFC Tonight. Good stuff in there, especially in Part 2.

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Alexander L. Gustafsson
  • Pro MMA Record: 18-8-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: The Mauler
  • Current Streak: 4 Losses
  • Last Fight: July 23, 2022 in UFC
  • Weight Class: Light Heavyweight | Last Weigh-In: 205.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Allstars Training Center
  • Height: 6'5" (196cm) | Reach: 79.0" (201cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $842,000 USD
  • Born: Arboga, Sweden
  • Fighting out of: Stockholm, Sweden
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

Nomad
Nomad
  • Predictions:  3,465  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,117
  • Post Score: 161

10.09.2013 | 2:11 AM ET

If Jones is the GOAT that means Gustaffson is the SUPER-GOAT

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Yazmin Jauregui predicts fast KO to inspire Mexico at UFC on ESPN 41
  • MMA Weekly : UFC 277 Thrill and Agony Video: ‘Julianna was the challenge that I needed’
  • MMA Junkie : Devin Clark's elevator run-in with Azamat Murzakanov let him know: 'He wants to rip my head off'
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie Radio #3285: Spike Carlyle joins the show, Uriah Hall retires, more
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: Bellator 284 ceremonial weigh-ins
  • MMA Junkie : Gerald Meerschaert: Bo Nickal has great approach, grappling will 'translate really well' into MMA
  • MMA Weekly : Bellator 284 Ceremonial Weigh-in Video
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen credits Luke Rockhold for choosing to fight 'The Terminator' Paulo Costa in UFC return
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Fight Roundup: Phil Hawes vs. Roman Dolidze set for Oct. 29, Lando Vannata out of Andre Fili fight
  • MMA Junkie : Bruno Silva sees Alex Pereira as the favorite over 'boring' Israel Adesanya
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC San Diego gambling preview: Can Dominick Cruz make one final title run with win over Chito Vera?
  • MMA Junkie : 'It's a good day to die’: Face-to-face interview with Dominick Cruz, Marlon Vera will get you hyped for their fight
  • MMA Junkie : 2022 PFL Playoffs 2: Make your predictions for Rory MacDonald vs. Dilano Taylor (UPDATED)
  • MMA Weekly : Bellator 284 Weigh-in Results: Three fighters miss weight, one fight canceled
  • UFC.com : Bruno Silva Fears No Challenge
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 277 Thrill and Agony video: ‘Julianna was the challenge that I needed’
  • UFC.com : Gerald Meerschaert Wants To Be Dominant
  • MMA Junkie : Claressa Shields high on Cris Cyborg's potential in boxing: 'She can take on some of the top girls'
  • MMA Junkie : James Gallagher out of Bellator 285 fight vs. Brett Johns
  • MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski plans to be backup for UFC 280 lightweight title fight