Topic: Cris Cyborg

Cyborg terminated @ Lion Fight 11

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

09.21.2013 | 5:30 AM ET

Holy ****!!!

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Cris Cyborg

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Cristiane Justino Venancio
  • Pro MMA Record: 27-2-0, 1 NC (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: N/A
  • Current Streak: 7 Wins
  • Last Fight: October 07, 2023 in BFC
  • Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: 144.6 lbs
  • Affiliation: Chute Boxe Long Beach
  • Height: 5'8" (173cm) | Reach: 69.0" (175cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $2,388,000 USD
  • Born: Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
  • Fighting out of: San Diego, California
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

yorma
yorma
  • Predictions:  30,162  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,462
  • Post Score: 292

09.21.2013 | 6:10 AM ET

Shes a beast, cant wait for Rousey vs Cyborg lol 

"And whats up with y'all, Looking at me like a monkey, You !?! Yeah right, You're all saints, You !! Bunch of macaques !! Gimme a baby monkey, He'll be .. Wonderfull"

gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  38,825  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

09.21.2013 | 6:17 AM ET

it was impressive . but the girl she fought went up 2 or 3 weight classes and took the fight on short notice .

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

09.21.2013 | 6:19 AM ET

Yeah, I know ... I was just in a "holy ****" moment without actually going into the validity of the win ... just holy **** for the sake of holy ****ting :))))

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,473  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

09.21.2013 | 10:54 AM ET

There were a ton of 1 sided fights on the card, only real competitive fight was Ross/Yamato which was a ******* war. Hopefully Cyborg can at least fight someone her size with proper notice next time, seems like this was meant to be a hype match for her.

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

TraeBlack
TraeBlack
  • Predictions:  20,832  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  8,700
  • Post Score: 173

09.21.2013 | 12:19 PM ET

If the other girl moved up a few weight classes on a very short notice, i am not impressed at all. Cyborg probably outweighted her by alot...

"3HUNNA"

zarog
zarog
  • Predictions:  2,855  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,174
  • Post Score: 241

09.21.2013 | 12:23 PM ET

Didn't Cyborg's original opponent drop out of the fight with an injury?

I'm sure there were a bunch of girls that didn't want to fight her on short notice. Wonder if they offered this girl very much money, or if she was thinking that she could beat Cyborg and get a huge amount of notoriety.

* Edited at 09.21.2013, 12:24 PM ET *

"Surrender??!! You think this letter on my head stands for France?" - Captain America

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 weigh-in video
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 weigh-in video, results