Topic: Top Welterweights - 170 lbs.

Why is GSP #2?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

BradStryker
BradStryker
  • Predictions:  896  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  10
  • Post Score: 90

09.01.2013 | 5:13 AM ET

I can understand Johny Hendricks big power and wrestling credentials, but anyone with wrestling credentials has made him go the full distance. He definately has the power to put away GSP but so far he hasn't proven that he will, I thought he lost the fight to Koscheck, he split with Mike Pierce and lost to Rick Story. I didn't watch those two fights but I can guarantee you that GSP will not split decisions with them. Until Hendricks puts away GSP, you can't have anyone ranked over GSP.

"Do I make you feel like you're not strong enough?"

Responses

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,669  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  11,050
  • Post Score: 222

09.01.2013 | 9:45 AM ET

Welp ... some ppl are crazy. That about explains it. The system is an aggregate. If one person drops GSP out of their top 10, it can slide him down in the rankings.

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

dielegende23
dielegende23
  • Predictions:  19,047  |  71.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,907
  • Post Score: 239

09.01.2013 | 10:15 AM ET

Because people here on Tapology can see into the future...

War Hendricks!

" I feel like Davy Crockett on the walls of the Alamo, swinging Old Betsy as the enemy swarmed in with bayonets. Sheesh. Listen you young punks....." - Bill Burgess

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : After joining brother Kamaru as 'TUF' champion, Mohammed Usman wants to blaze his own UFC path
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series 49 faceoff highlights: Lavado vs. Wojcik staredown explodes
  • MMAFighting.com : Taila Santos opts against surgery after UFC 275 loss to Valentina Shevchenko
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: Dana White's Contender Series 49 weigh-ins and faceoffs
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour live now
  • MMA Junkie : Bryan Battle wants Ian Garry after vicious head-kick KO: 'I'm not that impressed'
  • MMAFighting.com : Cody Garbrandt vs. Rani Yahya re-booked for Oct. 1 UFC event
  • MMA Weekly : Coach: Nick Diaz had ruptured discs during Robbie Lawler fight
  • MMA Junkie : Matchup Roundup: New UFC and Bellator fights announced in the past week (Aug. 1-7)
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series 49 official weigh-in results and live stream (12 p.m. ET)
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series 49 official weigh-in results and live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White's Contender Series 49 weigh-in results: Bo Nickal's opponent heavy
  • MMA Junkie : 2022 PFL Playoffs 2: Make your predictions for Rory MacDonald vs. Magomed Umalatov
  • MMAFighting.com : Geoff Neal credits overcoming ‘fear of dying’ for big UFC Vegas 59 win, hopes Gilbert Burns is next
  • MMA Junkie : UFC rebooks Cody Garbrandt vs. Rani Yahya for Oct. 1 event
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie Radio #3284: Guest Loopy Godinez, PFL and UFC recaps, more
  • MMAFighting.com : On To the Next One: Matches to make after UFC Vegas 59
  • MMA Junkie : Thiago Santos has 'no shame' in UFC on ESPN 40 loss: 'Just a bad night at the office'
  • MMAFighting.com : The MMA Hour with Julianna Peña, Dominick Cruz, Marlon Vera, Jamahal Hill, Terrance McKinney, and Geoff Neal at 1 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : Cesar Gracie claims Nick Diaz fought Robbie Lawler in UFC return with two ruptured disks in neck