Tapology Forums

Marquardt has been released from the UFC.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

OldNick
OldNick
  • Predictions:  34,880  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,408
  • Post Score: 322

06.25.2011 | 5:10 PM ET

Straight from Dana White.
www.tout.com/m/nsphwl

* Edited at 06.25.2011, 5:11 PM ET *

"I am ****y in prediction, confident in preparation, but I am always humble in victory or defeat.”

Responses Page 6

R1zla
R1zla
  • Predictions:  22,459  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,656
  • Post Score: 191

06.27.2011 | 1:17 PM ET

@mmown thanks, Jeremy posted it before ,about 5 posts from top of the last page :) ... we should hear from Nate soon enough, i'm hoping it was an infection or something that he failed to declare>which stopped him fighting>which pissed Dana off for not mentioning it til last minute, rather than P.E.D's etc

* Edited at 06.27.2011, 1:20 PM ET *

"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer"

bklettke
bklettke
  • Predictions:  2,109  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,761
  • Post Score: 117

06.27.2011 | 1:28 PM ET

I think we could definately see Nate in SF, but ONLY if Dana sticks to his word and lets Coker run the business until they fold into the UFC.
Piercerdan
Piercerdan
  • Predictions:  22,701  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,987
  • Post Score: 212

06.27.2011 | 5:33 PM ET

@caymanfighter, no way that rumor is true, no one would be required not to talk about that.

"Fact: knowledge or info based on real occurrences, opinion: a belief held with confidence not substantiated by proof."

krazyhopz
krazyhopz
  • Predictions:  14,820  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  2,098
  • Post Score: 158

06.27.2011 | 7:54 PM ET

yeah i agree theres no way that rumor is true, mainly because theres no way dana wouldn't have said that nate threw a punch at someone. he might not be allowed to say what the medical condition was, but he could certainly say he fired him for throwing a punch

we know he made weight, and we know he didn't fail the drug test....anyone else get the feeling that this is some dumb rule that only applies to the penn athletic commission and it wouldn't have been an issue anywhere else?

"Everyone has a gameplan 'till they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson

Bigj383
Bigj383
  • Predictions:  8,546  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  5,417
  • Post Score: 187

06.27.2011 | 9:11 PM ET

We know it's not drug related. The PSAC is allowed and would disclose and failure of a drug test. Whatever happened to Nate is medical related. It has to be a medical issue that can be treated with antibiotics. So a form of Hep or something along those lines. Something that Nate knew about 6 weeks out had it in his power to clear it up and just didn't go and do it. This wound up costing the UFC their main event. 

* Edited at 06.27.2011, 9:35 PM ET *

"It does not make sense that humans deliberately malfunction. - Upgrade"

Jalm
Jalm
  • Predictions:  1,064  |  58.6%
  • Forum Posts:  203
  • Post Score: 155

06.27.2011 | 10:49 PM ET

Cant wait to find out .

" I told ya so" !!

jersey0525
jersey0525
  • Predictions:  2,766  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,536
  • Post Score: 188

06.27.2011 | 11:43 PM ET

wow...queen james (yes, im a hater) had "the decison"...and now nate the great is gonna have "the confession"

"im an OT (ORIGINAL TAPOLOGIST), I used to write for cagepages.com. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT LEFT HAND SHOT"

Page 6

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Elijah Dorsey To Challenge Max Hanson For Welterweight Title At Enigma Invitational 15
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Buckley Lands UFC St. Louis Co-Main Vs. Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss
  • UFC.com : Alexandre Pantoja | TUF Beginnings