Tapology Forums

Hendo VS Fedor

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

jeff_manning_
jeff_manning_
  • Predictions:  372  |  55.9%
  • Forum Posts:  106
  • Post Score: 133

06.16.2011 | 12:25 AM ET

With Fedor suffering two loses and making the drop to Middleweight. What are the predictions for the fight?

I think Fedor will come back strong and make a big statement in this fight.

"Fight with your hands not your face" - Ali

Responses Page 2

Piercerdan
Piercerdan
  • Predictions:  22,701  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,987
  • Post Score: 212

06.16.2011 | 6:55 PM ET

I dont think hendo cuts much weight for 205 hence why im guessing 212

"Fact: knowledge or info based on real occurrences, opinion: a belief held with confidence not substantiated by proof."

zerohours
zerohours
  • Predictions:  499  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  180
  • Post Score: 41

06.16.2011 | 7:20 PM ET

I want Hendo to this so bad, but I don't see that happening. I believe Fedor's striking is technically better than Hendo's. Fedor is a suprisingly fast heavy weight (and maybe even faster than hendo) ,and will probably be able to avoid Hendo's famous right as well as the good left that he has to back it up. Fedor also has some great hands and KO power, and his size and grappling ability should be enough to keep him in the striking game long enough to rock Henderson and sink a submission.

"Even though my spanish is rusty, yo my English is Olde, 40 down, grab yourself an ice cold Colt 45 feelin alive drunk as **** in the daylight ready to die"

Piercerdan
Piercerdan
  • Predictions:  22,701  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,987
  • Post Score: 212

06.16.2011 | 7:45 PM ET

@zero you might very well be right but that right hand of hendos is such a game changer its hard to bet against.  

"Fact: knowledge or info based on real occurrences, opinion: a belief held with confidence not substantiated by proof."

t0rch
t0rch
  • Predictions:  5,787  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,658
  • Post Score: 208

06.16.2011 | 7:48 PM ET

You know your hand is good when people refer to it as the H-Bomb.

"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong."

jaykool777
jaykool777
  • Predictions:  25,528  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,654
  • Post Score: 158

06.16.2011 | 9:03 PM ET

I really respect and admire both fighters. Fedor's striking is quite fast and very accurate. We've seen this in his fights with Tim Sylvia and Mirko Cro-Cop. While Hendo's striking is very powerful, and basically only has to land once. Both men are tough as nails, have a tremondous heart, has faced the very best in the world, and a wealth of experience. This is a fight that can really go either way. The one area that Fedor has the clear cut advantage is in the submission department. Many people have forgotten about Fedor's Sambo. Hendo has been defeated by submission in the past. Fedor's only submission loss is to Fabricio Werdum, and I don't see Hendo pulling off a triangle on Fedor, but I could see Fedor submitting Hendo by armbar, kimura, or keylock (some of his strongest submissions that he known for).

This fight is either going to end by KO/TKO for Hendo, or submission by Fedor.

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

jeff_manning_
jeff_manning_
  • Predictions:  372  |  55.9%
  • Forum Posts:  106
  • Post Score: 133

06.17.2011 | 11:48 PM ET

I have heard both that it is a catchweight and that Fedor is dropping either way I have him winning the fight. I think he could make the weight but when they have it scheduled for I dont thing he could.

"Fight with your hands not your face" - Ali

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss
  • UFC.com : Alexandre Pantoja | TUF Beginnings
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Cain Velasquez gets trial date in attempted murder case
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Love Dana White. There’s No Issues’