Topic: Arantes vs. Pepey

Arantes vs. Pepey

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,554  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,505
  • Post Score: 60

05.27.2013 | 11:50 PM ET

Prediction: correct Arantes   wrong Decision  

This is the official discussion thread for Arantes vs. Pepey. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses

MrBananaGrabber
MrBananaGrabber
  • Predictions:  513  |  60.2%
  • Forum Posts:  20
  • Post Score: -110

05.27.2013 | 11:50 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Pepey   wrong Decision  

****. i don't know **** about international editions of tuf
Card
Card
  • Predictions:  3,852  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,128
  • Post Score: 176

05.28.2013 | 11:59 AM ET

Close fight... Arantes is coming in with some ring rust.
foley4ever87
foley4ever87
  • Predictions:  7,048  |  60.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,092
  • Post Score: 86

06.06.2013 | 2:17 AM ET

Wish I knew more about these two cmpetitors never seen either of them fight Arantes has a bit of ring rust on him but he does have a few more fights under his belt so I will give him the edge with experience.

" Stephen Quadros: "How long have you had that mustache?" Don Frye: "Since I was 5. I got it from my mom's side of the family. She's not a pretty woman.""

MMATycoon
MMATycoon
  • Predictions:  7,154  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  887
  • Post Score: 227

06.06.2013 | 2:41 PM ET

I have a really hard time picking a guy named Pepey. I think Arantes takes it.

"www.mmatycoon.com"

MQuestionable
MQuestionable
  • Predictions:  7,456  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,603
  • Post Score: 284

06.06.2013 | 4:12 PM ET

Pepey is going down
CarteLL
CarteLL
  • Predictions:  12,119  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  3,552
  • Post Score: 263

06.08.2013 | 10:12 AM ET

hamdermjay
hamdermjay
  • Predictions:  1,321  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  512
  • Post Score: 215

06.08.2013 | 11:51 AM ET

Pepey will rush in as cool as he think he is with his chin straight up in the air, and will get caught by Arantes. Really hope for KOTN here, with a headkick.

It could be a very entertaining fight IF Pepey has fixed his sloppy stand up. He will find out, that he can't strike with Arantes and pull guard when they clinch. Pepey got the edge on the ground. 

it could also be a very boring fight with Arantes too afraid of the takedowns, so he won't be active enough on the feet.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 weigh-in video
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’
  • MMA Junkie : PFL Chicago fight week vlog 3: Fighters explore the city ahead of fight night
  • MMAFighting.com : Kamaru Usman questions how much Max Holloway’s eye pokes altered outcome of Justin Gaethje fight
  • MMA Junkie : PFL Week 3 predictions: Who are our unanimous picks at welterweight, featherweight in Chicago?
  • MMA Mania : DAZN Leaks Elle Brooke Vs Paige VanZant Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Bo Nickal's response to Khamzat Chimaev's criticism of his UFC 300 win wasn't the best
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 adds several fights to Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier card
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’m going in there to f— this man up’: Ryan Garcia’s final thoughts on Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Bill Haney gifts Ryan Garcia ‘Psychology for Dummies’ book
  • MMA Junkie : Brennan Ward nostalgic for Bellator, but ready to wreak havoc in $1 million PFL season
  • MMA Mania : Latest UFC 303 Fight Card, PPV lineup
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight: ‘That’s not a tone of a BMF’
  • Middle Easy : Video – Drunk ‘Karen’ Tries to Pick a Fight with UFC Flyweight Star Maycee Barber
  • Middle Easy : UFC’s Bo Nickal Claps Back At Khamzat Chimaev, Vows To ‘Rag Doll’ Undefeated Star In Future Fight
  • Middle Easy : Jiri Prochazka Declines Jamahal Hill’s Challenge: ‘I’d Like to Fight for the Title’