Topic: Best Pound-for-Pound Women

"CYBORG"

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

robwayne
robwayne
  • Predictions:  392  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  11
  • Post Score: 155

05.11.2013 | 4:19 PM ET

"CYBORG" any one who thinks any one on this list is better than "CYBORG" is crazy this is not a beauty contest ! "CYBORG" would knock out all of the ones on this list ! 

"mma = best sport ever"

Responses Page 12

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess
  • Predictions:  301  |  69.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,093
  • Post Score: 47

05.19.2013 | 11:18 PM ET

Hey Anik.  When you post without your usual potty garbage, you have power.  Stay strong.  Get rid of the debris because I enjoy nothing more than crushing your A-Game like the ****roach it is.

* Edited at 05.19.2013, 11:32 PM ET *

"Love God, live with honor, keep your agreements."

mike187
mike187
  • Predictions:  5,660  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,260
  • Post Score: 239

05.19.2013 | 11:24 PM ET

AnikM shouldn't be chatting with older men online anyways.

"He told me he was going to **** me, but was disappointed in himself when he could not get hard."

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess

05.19.2013 | 11:26 PM ET

Just a word to inform.  A few minutes after reading the posts of that poor bastard, dielegend, that odd popping sound you hear is the sound of his reasoning imploding and disappearing off your screens.

Such a pathetic, obscenely-cruel fate.  Poor bastard.

* Edited at 05.19.2013, 11:31 PM ET *

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess

05.19.2013 | 11:30 PM ET

"Bill Burgess is just mad because I don't need to use pills to get a hard-on."---AnikM

Naw.  They don't help.  But since when did you hear rumors of a hard-on. Children shouldn't talk nasty about the things they've only heard adults say.  But let's leave my dead pecker out of this.

Strangely, that is the most relevant thing you've contributed to this Rousey/Cyborg discussion.  Keep trying.  You'll find your way to the adults table eventually.

* Edited at 05.20.2013, 12:37 AM ET *

DaiKaiju Wicked
DaiKaiju Wicked
  • Predictions:  2,021  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  383
  • Post Score: 149

05.19.2013 | 11:50 PM ET

I remember when the forums on this site weren't awful.

"I was born as a catholic but the nuns turned me. I was born as a pacifist but the guns turned me. I was born to be a beautiful man, but the ugliness is powerful, I do what I can."

Swickotine
Swickotine
  • Predictions:  18,124  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  11,851
  • Post Score: 223

05.20.2013 | 12:53 AM ET

Thank you Anik for doing what I'm too exhausted to do....continually making fact-based and common sense points over and over again to people that just aren't getting it.

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

DelRose
DelRose

05.20.2013 | 6:37 AM ET

I'd love to see ronda fight Christiane. A first round finisher.

"That hole is tighter than a nuns nasty"

dielegende23
dielegende23
  • Predictions:  20,776  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  7,907
  • Post Score: 268

05.20.2013 | 8:31 AM ET

Bill Burgess has been schooled, pawnt, exposed and beaten to death by the logic and the simple facts in this thread. Yet he still can't admit it, he comes running head first at this huge solid wall of arguments and facts but everytime he hits it, his head crushes and he brutally collapses.

You have to admire his will though, he stands back up and trys to run thru this big wall of logic again. But everytime with less and less brain cells in his head it seems. He's like a little child who covers his ears and screams lalalalala as loud as he can. You can't disco dance your way around this logic Bill not with your poor knowledge on this topic and your "creative writing" doesn't help you here either.

Come on Bill your intelligent enough to see this yourself, stop beeing so masochistic and self destructive.

You may feel a slight sting now. That's pride ******* with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

" I feel like Davy Crockett on the walls of the Alamo, swinging Old Betsy as the enemy swarmed in with bayonets. Sheesh. Listen you young punks....." - Bill Burgess

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero
  • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,396
  • Post Score: 240

05.20.2013 | 9:17 AM ET

You have to admire Bills persistence regardless of how dumb his arguments are.....

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

05.20.2013 | 9:46 AM ET

I guess then you'd have to admire everyone here then @Jaffa... I briefly looked at some of it and saw some arguments mentioning @Bill's genitals and referring to him as a screaming child.

Lots of dumb stuff going on in here...

@Dai.. I'm sorry you feel that way, I really do. Things have def changed over the last few years, but the negative is still the small portion... just gotta try to filter out the garbage and read the good stuff.

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero
  • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,396
  • Post Score: 240

05.20.2013 | 10:02 AM ET

@Kalibo Well I was only basing that on the posts that I responded to which didn't make any sense. Stuff about Rousey just so happened to be the girl that Dana picked and he built her which is ridiculous. I haven't read any of the other ones really. If insults are being thrown around then I'll happily just sit back and watch everyone go down with the thread in a ball of flames.

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

dielegende23
dielegende23

05.20.2013 | 10:03 AM ET

Kalibo

"referring to him as a screaming child"

If you can't understand the metaphor i was trying to make you might want to count your own post to the "dumb stuff going on in here".

Or just read the last few pages and you'll understand....or maybe not.

" I feel like Davy Crockett on the walls of the Alamo, swinging Old Betsy as the enemy swarmed in with bayonets. Sheesh. Listen you young punks....." - Bill Burgess

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

05.20.2013 | 10:09 AM ET

I understand it just fine... it's just childish.  Anything else?

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

bklettke
bklettke
  • Predictions:  2,109  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,761
  • Post Score: 117

05.20.2013 | 10:22 AM ET

Wicked hit the nail on the head..... i leave for a weekend thinking i would come back to my forum headline and see some useful talk about UFC on FX 8 (which i haven't watched yet) and the first forum i run into is "CYBORG" .... you guys are all arguing about useless nonsense. Let the girl get a few wins and make her run at the UFC, we all know she'll end up there at some point. But you'd rather sling useless rants at each other

i really used to enjoy talking to some dudes on this site, but in the year i was gone its turned into near "garbage"

Thank goodness for the moderators who monitor these things and can suspend people who are acting like a sherdog troll, but it seems like everyone gets that and would rather tread the thin red line of being a sherdog troll, which now makes them a tapology troll......

i still love the ranking and fight picks, but other than that these forums are no good for me anymore.

Kudo's to the creators of this site and the forum moderators, you gentlemen have way too much work on your hands with all the *******es in this world.

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess

05.20.2013 | 1:58 PM ET

Thank you, Kalibo.  This isn't the first time you've separated combatants.

I wish the thread had remained focused on only solid arguing points and not sunk to the taunts on how stupid someone was for not surrendering their opinions.  Taunting never advances a debate, and I am sorry for my own garbage slingging.

I thank jaykool for saying basicly what I did but without the attitude.  I think he won the debate.

I will not argue against Swick, Wish, or live2 since they have proven solid allies and good guys.

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

05.20.2013 | 2:04 PM ET

two the people whining about this thread. Go.

There are tons of threads talking about UFC on FX - why did you come to just to show how morally superior you are?

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

dielegende23
dielegende23

05.20.2013 | 2:09 PM ET

Totally agree with Jitz here, DaiKaiju Wicked makes his first post in like forever just to say the forums are ****...

That doesn't make sense but then he gets 13 up thumbs and because of that I beginn to think he might just be right!

* Edited at 05.20.2013, 2:10 PM ET *

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

jaykool didn't say what you said. Far from it. You literally spewed lies and claimed wrong things. Bill, you are Tapology's Westboro Baptist Church.

As for crushing my A-game Mr. Burgess, you did anything but that. You fail to make relevant points and your arguments are filled with fallacies. You are not worthy for my A-game old man.

I argue with people because I want to teach them, I want to help people because I'm such a kind and generous guy. I **** on MikeLovesTacos because I want him to become smarter, I want to give him and others the leg up they need.

Mr. Burgess, you have referred to me as Tapology's archangel several times and I appreciate that, But you have steered away from the course. You have become the very thing you hate and I'm afraid that it may be to late to even save you. Good luck.

-

Best ever.

Greatest of all-time.

"الله أكبرl"

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess

Apparently, it seems one of my most irritating arguing points was that Rousey is what she is due to Dana White.  I can understand how that might anger some of her fans.  But if one can stand back and look at the situation coldly, where would Ronda be today if White hadn't stepped in and invited her to the UFC?

It was not as if that was a likely scenario.  But before you react emotionally, simply imagine if White had stayed his past course and did nothing.  In that situation, all the Strikeforce women would be fighting in smaller promotions today.

Rousey would not have accrued the fame of being the first woman in the UFC, which gave her huge, massive, ginormous prestige, money, media attention, etc. 

So, that is the context in which I offered that arguing point.  Today, Rousey is riding high as she is because Dana White broke with his past script and conferred on her all that has transpired since then.

You might feel she earned it, and deserved every bit of it, and has made the most of it, but still, without Dana White inviting her into the UFC as its first woman, none of that would have come her way.

That is all I was trying to say.  And I also said that White could have done the same thing with Cyborg after her suspension ended.  Regardless if you think she deserved  it.  Choices were made.  And White is at the center of ALL of them.  

I'm not trying to poke anyone in the eye.  Just trying to discuss with objectivity, passion and accuracy.

* Edited at 05.20.2013, 2:12 PM ET *

mike187
mike187
  • Predictions:  5,660  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,260
  • Post Score: 239

05.20.2013 | 2:13 PM ET

"You might feel she earned it, and deserved every bit of it, and has made the most of it, but still, without Dana White inviting her into the UFC as its first woman, none of that would have come her way."

You could say that about any fighter.

"He told me he was going to **** me, but was disappointed in himself when he could not get hard."

Page 12

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Who Wins ‘Coked Out’ Garcia Vs. Jones?
  • MMA Mania : Oliveira Thought Tsarukyan ‘Went Out’ In Late Choke Attempt
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Relive all of Conor McGregor's octagon wins in full before UFC 303 return
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen: Alex Pereira can become MMA GOAT if he wins UFC heavyweight title
  • MMA Mania : ‘Undeserving’ Harrison ‘Ran Away From Pacheco And Cyborg’
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Nate Diaz, Jorge Masvidal face off in front of rowdy Miami crowd
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC heads to Louisville for Fight Night card on June 8
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas vs Teixeira headlines June 8 ESPN show in New York
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Askren: Jamahal Hill's ego 'put him in harm's way' vs. Alex Pereira at UFC 300
  • MMA Mania : ‘F—k It!’ PFL Steroid Gate Result Of ‘Chance To Gain Financial Stability’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 adds 2 more fights for Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler card
  • UFC.com : Where We Stand: Women's Strawweight Division | April 2024
  • UFC.com : All Of Conor McGregor's UFC Wins
  • MMAFighting.com : Diaz vs. Masvidal Miami press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour with Topuria, Chandler, Nickal, Prochazka, De La Hoya in studio, Perry, and Xiaonan now
  • MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski: UFC 300 proved Max Holloway never lost it, has 'always been that good'
  • MMA Mania : Sterling ‘Was Probably Done’ With A Loss At UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video replay: Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal Miami press conference
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal Miami press conference live stream (6:30 p.m. ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry claims Darren Till turned down ‘over $2 million’ offer to fight him: ‘What is he doing?’