Tapology Forums

Anderson Silva

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Jessebrownhimself
Jessebrownhimself
  • Predictions:  3,518  |  64.8%
  • Forum Posts:  74
  • Post Score: 84

05.29.2011 | 9:28 PM ET

If anderson beats okami whose next in line, im guessing the winner of mia and munoz fights brian stann, the winner of that gets silva later?

Responses Page 2

Yaspaa
Yaspaa
  • Predictions:  173  |  73.4%
  • Forum Posts:  1,422
  • Post Score: 151

05.31.2011 | 8:38 AM ET

I'd rather see the Bisping fight just for the spectacle of the thing. Anderson was injured for the Sonnen fight and there was talk of him purposely wanting to win by armbar, if this is true it doesn't look too hopeful for Sonnen in a rematch. The thing is Anderson is so good he gets bored and does weird things sometimes,  he's balistic when he just goes for the win.

"I Get Better."

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

05.31.2011 | 8:41 AM ET

Oh that has to be a load of ****.. He didnt even go for an armbar not that he had the chance he very nearly lost that fight and he was rocked with his hands down so I cant see why he didnt think Sonnen might finish him Id pick Sonnen decision next time around.

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

zerohours
zerohours
  • Predictions:  499  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  180
  • Post Score: 41

05.31.2011 | 8:53 AM ET

I personally think Silva would crush Sonnen in a rematch. Silva was injured, Sonnen cheated, Silva still won, therefore I believe a healthy Silva and a Sonnen with the regular amount of testosterone spells bad news for Chael. Since that fight isn't about to happen anytime soon anyway, I'd like to see Silva fight Stann (who has looked mega scary in his last two fights),  or Bisping fight him next. I would defenetly be down to see him fight Mayhem if Mayhem was able to take Bisping, but thats a big if and would probably still be an undeserving shot for Mayhem if it did happen.

"Even though my spanish is rusty, yo my English is Olde, 40 down, grab yourself an ice cold Colt 45 feelin alive drunk as **** in the daylight ready to die"

Blackwork
Blackwork
  • Predictions:  4,678  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  900
  • Post Score: 162

05.31.2011 | 8:56 AM ET

I agree with Yaaspa's spectacle comment. None of the names discussed above has a realistic shot at beating Silva, but I'd at least pay to see Bisping get dismantled. Not because I have any particular dislike for Bisping, I just think his personality would make the fight more entertaining than the other options.

"http://www.tapology.com/profiles/blackwork/my-rankings?ranking_type=member"

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

05.31.2011 | 9:01 AM ET

I'm slowly becoming tired of Silva.

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

05.31.2011 | 10:25 AM ET

How did Sonnen cheat in his fight with Anderson?

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

LynxGuy
LynxGuy
  • Predictions:  1,054  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,120
  • Post Score: 138

05.31.2011 | 10:37 AM ET

Sonnen tested positive after the fight.

"Don't be scared, homie." - Nick Diaz

Piercerdan
Piercerdan
  • Predictions:  22,701  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,987
  • Post Score: 212

05.31.2011 | 10:43 AM ET

@kalibo i said that around the nate marquart fight.  @lynx he tested positive because his epitest to test ratio was high suggesting synthetic test but his actual testosterone levels were normal, suggesting that he does indeed need test injections. Obviously there is more to the story but if your test levels arent above normal you arent usually cheating.

"Fact: knowledge or info based on real occurrences, opinion: a belief held with confidence not substantiated by proof."

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Gabriel Benitez: Still flying the flag
  • UFC.com : Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: Why Timing Is Everything For Matheus Nicolau
  • MMA Junkie : Tatsuro Taira fills UFC 302 opening, fights Joshua Van
  • Jits Magazine : BJJ Stars 12 Full Preview
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Malott books UFC return after upset loss to Neil Magny
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL live now
  • MMAFighting.com : Donald Cerrone reveals nasty injury preparing to ride Dana White’s Twisted Steel
  • MMA Mania : Once More, With Kicking
  • Bad Left Hook : Adrien Broner vs Blair Cobbs official for June 7, WBC title fight on undercard
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping says he's down for Luke Rockhold trilogy fight – with a condition
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith Pitches For Alex Pereira Fight, Says He ‘Would Really Step In The Fire’ With ‘Poatan’
  • Middle Easy : Khabib Nurmagomedov Threatened to ‘Rip Up’ UFC Contract to Get His Friend a Fight
  • MMA Mania : What’s The Holdup?
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Bisping would ‘100 percent’ have trilogy fight with Luke Rockhold in Karate Combat
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55's Bogdan Guskov still down for Anthony Smith fight despite 'friendly sparring'
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo Discusses UFC 301 Return And Boxing Match With Floyd Mayweather, Backs Conor McGregor To Finish Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Leon Edwards’ Coach is ’99 Percent’ Certain the Belal Muhammad Fight Will Happen at UFC 304
  • UFC.com : Ryan Spann: Consistency Builds Confidence
  • MMA Junkie : Dan Hooker claps back at Renato Moicano: 'You're the easiest money I've ever seen in my life, you chinless scumbag'
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney releases first statement since Ryan Garcia loss, Oscar De La Hoya responds