Topic: Kenny Florian

Next UFC Commentator?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MegaDave
MegaDave
  • Predictions:  8,091  |  59.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,656
  • Post Score: 191

05.26.2011 | 9:40 PM ET

If either Goldie or Rogan retire/quit from their commentating jobs at some point in the near future, of all the fighters I've seen commentating (including Bonnar, Couture, Mir, Trigg, etc.) i've been most impressed with Florian's, too bad he's a good fighter and won't retire anytime soon...

"I'm sorry that the brilliance of my words goes over your heads. I'm not going to stop being an eagle just because I am surrounded by turkeys-CS"

Kenny "KenFlo" Florian

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Kenneth Alan Florian
  • Pro MMA Record: 14-6-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: KenFlo
  • Current Streak: 1 Loss
  • Last Fight: October 08, 2011 in UFC
  • Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: 145.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Florian Martial Arts Center
  • Height: 5'10" (178cm) | Reach: 74.0" (188cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $428,000 USD
  • Born: Westwood, Massachusetts, United States
  • Fighting out of: Brookline, Massachusetts
  • Head Coach: Keith Florian
  • Other Coaches: Firas Zahabi
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses Page 2

R1zla
R1zla
  • Predictions:  22,459  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,656

08.27.2011 | 5:39 PM ET

*double posts cleaned up :)

* Edited at 08.27.2011, 5:41 PM ET *

"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer"

MegaDave
MegaDave
  • Predictions:  8,091  |  59.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,656

08.27.2011 | 5:42 PM ET

@R1zla Thanks bro

"I'm sorry that the brilliance of my words goes over your heads. I'm not going to stop being an eagle just because I am surrounded by turkeys-CS"

DV8ed Septum
DV8ed Septum
  • Predictions:  1,315  |  57.7%
  • Forum Posts:  559
  • Post Score: 142

08.27.2011 | 5:45 PM ET

I may be the only one who loves the absurd **** that comes out of Mauro Renallo's mouth……."That left hook hearkens back to the halcyon days of mma" or "its a sea of humanity in here" 
"Cung Le has educated feet, right foot from Yale the left from Harvard and Tony Fryklund is getting an education tonight."
or, referring to a 1st round Ko= 
"This fight lasted as long as Lindsay Lohan's last visit to rehab."

"Grrr."

DV8ed Septum
DV8ed Septum
  • Predictions:  1,315  |  57.7%
  • Forum Posts:  559
  • Post Score: 142

08.27.2011 | 5:51 PM ET

Now im finding more….
"if you have never seen the fight that Evangelista Cyborg had with Melvin Manhoef in 2006 it is a masterpiece of unbridled violence and its a peak inside the psychy of Evangelista Cyborg" 
and      
Then the one about Kaitlin Young where he said that her face looked like it was put together like a ransom note.

"Grrr."

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Regretful’ Biter Breaks Silence
  • MMA Mania : An Elite Contender With Only One Combo
  • MMA Mania : ‘Come Over Here Real Quick, Win A Belt, Maybe Win Another Belt’
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Plans To Continue Fighting Until He’s ‘In The F*cking Grave,’ Wants To Face Similar-Aged Opponents
  • Middle Easy : Khalil Rountree Jr Claims Fans Want To See Him Fight Alex Pereira, Doesn’t Care If Pereira Is Champion
  • MMAFighting.com : Vince McMahon unloads another $100 million of TKO Group Holdings stock
  • MMA Junkie : 'That's not who I am': Igor Severino apologizes for bite, hopes one mistake doesn't define career
  • MMA Mania : ‘A Big Spit In The Face Of All The Champions’
  • MMAFighting.com : Payton Talbott rejects Sean O’Malley comparisons after UFC Vegas 89: ‘I don’t want to be compared’
  • UFC.com : Joaquin Buckley: ‘This Is The Reason I’m Here’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tszyu willing to face Spence next, talks fight with Fundora
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMA Junkie : 'Super happy' PFL season newcomer Mads Burnell explains excitement for fight schedule, new weight class
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’
  • MMA Mania : Whittaker: Chimaev Fight ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
  • MMA Junkie : Why 2022 PFL welterweight champ Sadibou Sy moved to light heavyweight for upcoming season
  • MMAFighting.com : Robert Whittaker reacts to Khamzat Chimaev fight at UFC Saudi Arabia: ‘It’s a bit of a shock’
  • MMA Mania : GSP ‘Would Have Put Khabib Down’
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he had ‘suicidal thoughts’ amid CryptoZoo scandal fallout: ‘I was spiraling’
  • UFC.com : The State Of UFC During UFC 100 And 200