Tapology Forums

Why do u hate or love Michael Bisping

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

bispingthebest
bispingthebest
  • Predictions:  1,055  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  185
  • Post Score: 17

03.11.2013 | 1:32 PM ET

"Win,Lose or Tie NICK DIAZ till I die"

Responses Page 2

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

03.11.2013 | 6:44 PM ET

Don't like or hate any fighter, wasted emotions. However I do like and dislike other fighters more than others. But specifically Bisping....

Dislikes: He's a bit of a prick sometimes, he has pillow hands
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 6 days, 21 hours, and 54 minutes from now.
KnockoutsRock21
KnockoutsRock21
  • Predictions:  17,407  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,011
  • Post Score: 251

03.11.2013 | 6:50 PM ET

I'm not sure why but I always root against Bisping. I think he's pretty funny actually. A bit whinny. I think he beat Sonnen but hammil kickd his ass so his record balances out. Maybe a usa vs brittan bias.

"Superman wears Chuck Liddell pajamas"

SRAOnline
SRAOnline
  • Predictions:  9,854  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,719
  • Post Score: 313

03.11.2013 | 6:55 PM ET

Australian's are predisposed to heckle the English in sport in general. Its instinct.

"Pretend to be someone you're not once, and you're a liar. Do it every day, and you're a professional."

mmawizzard
mmawizzard
  • Predictions:  49,267  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,206
  • Post Score: 147

03.11.2013 | 6:57 PM ET

I've never liked bisping I just dont like how people think hes all great I got alot of friends that say bisping would beat silva and thats stupid there is alot of people in the division that I think could beat bisping IMO

"Wizzard of Tapology"

AllHailKrull
AllHailKrull
  • Predictions:  1,522  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,672
  • Post Score: 180

03.11.2013 | 7:09 PM ET

His fights are usually good and he's funny and entertaining to listen to.

"People say ‘oh, so you should retire.’ Yeah, you want me to retire so you won’t get knocked out. - Vitor Belfort"

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero
  • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,396
  • Post Score: 240

03.11.2013 | 7:13 PM ET

Bisping and Rashad are two guys that I will never understand the dislike for. The only thing that seriously annoys me about Bisping is that he can throw out all the insults he can think of but he really can't take it. Two examples being him and Uncle Creepy on Inside MMA & when the crowd booed him and he flipped them off. Other than that he seems like a cool guy.

Rashad is even more baffling to me.... Every time he's at an event: Camera pans to him. Smiles like a normal person. Entire place boos him even though half of them probably have no idea why they're booing. He laughs it off. Obviously he has his ****y on screen character of sorts but cmon........

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

SRAOnline
SRAOnline
  • Predictions:  9,854  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,719
  • Post Score: 313

03.11.2013 | 7:17 PM ET

Yeah I can definitely say I don't get the Rashad hate either.

"Pretend to be someone you're not once, and you're a liar. Do it every day, and you're a professional."

ezzy88
ezzy88
  • Predictions:  730  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  115
  • Post Score: 29

03.11.2013 | 7:26 PM ET

I used to not like him that much especially when I seen how he was when coaching against Dan Henderson on The Ultimate Fighter.  I still don't really like his personality, but I like him as a fighter and he is a good striker and almost won a decision over Chael Sonnen. I just wish he could finish more fights.

"caelitus mihi vires"

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

03.11.2013 | 7:27 PM ET

Bisping thought he won against Hamill and said "go back to wrestling" when he got his ass beat and talked **** about Hamill the entire season of TUF 3 and when Hamill was going to take his TUF title unofficially he gets one of the worst gifts in history. I will hold a grudge until he apologizes to Hamill but who really cares, it's in the past, don't despite Bisping for it. I just think there is justification to think Bisping is a stinker, he also spit on Rivera's cornerman and kneed him in the head on purpose and talked mad **** after.
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 6 days, 21 hours, and 54 minutes from now.
TraeBlack
TraeBlack
  • Predictions:  20,832  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  8,700
  • Post Score: 173

03.11.2013 | 7:29 PM ET

I dont hate or like him, i just think he is a ****** lol

"3HUNNA"

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero
  • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,396
  • Post Score: 240

03.11.2013 | 7:35 PM ET

That TUF had one of the greatest quotes of all time...

Bisping "What do you expect me to do, just bend over and take it up the arse??" 

Hendo "Well..........yeah....."

Hendo murdering and then resurrecting Bisping with one punch was probably the best thing to ever happen to Bisping. He was a spectacularly ****y ******** on the show (squirting Damarques in the face with water for pretty much no reason) but you can see he's humbled himself quite a bit.

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

bispingthebest
bispingthebest
  • Predictions:  1,055  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  185
  • Post Score: 17

03.12.2013 | 10:30 AM ET

for the guy who wanted  bisping to apologizes to hamil he all ready did on a show that highlights a fighter on fuel and it was on bisping he said matt kick my ass in the 1st round etc im mad cause i cant remember the name of the show ha

"Win,Lose or Tie NICK DIAZ till I die"

StarsStavros
StarsStavros

03.12.2013 | 10:47 AM ET

Bisping has said himself that he likes to be a **** and get under people's skin on purpose to be funny and hype up his fights. I personally find it entertaining and enjoy watching him fight as well.

That being said, I still like to replay the Hendo fight. 
barry
barry
  • Predictions:  1,157  |  57.0%
  • Forum Posts:  123
  • Post Score: 82

03.12.2013 | 11:11 AM ET

When bisping first came around i did not like him,and i was cheering for hendo when he fought bisping.but i think he is a diff. fighter and man,now

"im going to beat u into a living death-KEN SHAMROCK ..i am not a car, i do not rust-gsp"

2 Nyce
2 Nyce
  • Predictions:  19,158  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,852
  • Post Score: 214

03.12.2013 | 11:28 AM ET

Bispings cool in my book, 

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : New video shows Max Holloway’s instant backstage reaction after legendary Justin Gaethje knockout
  • MMA Mania : Bellator Paris Fight Card, Rumors For Nurmagomedov vs. Shabliy
  • MMA Mania : New Title? McGregor Vs. Chandler ‘Should Be For A Belt’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 300 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Junkie : Deiveson Figueiredo: 'I deserve to fight for the championship next' after UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Should Max Holloway go back to 145 or stay at 155 after BMF title win?
  • MMA Mania : Math! Harrison Proves ‘PFL Champions Can Beat Anyone’
  • Middle Easy : Kayla Harrison Calls For Interim Title Fight with Julianna Pena at UFC 303: ‘I Will Make Myself Available’
  • MMA Junkie : Judges Gonna Judge: Did Arman Tsarukyan deserve UFC 300 nod vs. Charles Oliveira?
  • MMAFighting.com : Jorge Masvidal explains frustration dealing with ‘diva’ Nate Diaz for boxing match
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Praised Max Holloway For Making Elite Fighters “Seem Normal,” Talks Alex Pereira’s Success Without Wrestling Skills
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Reacts To Max Holloway’s “F*cking Legendary” Knockout Win At UFC 300, Thinks Holloway Should Stay At Lightweight
  • MMA Junkie : Bo Nickal explains callout of Anthony Hernandez at UFC 300: 'I want to start fighting better guys'
  • Middle Easy : Former NFL Star Chad Ochocinco Promises to ‘Thump’ Max Holloway’s Chin in Proposed Sparring Session
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway brought back sparring for UFC 300, says fighting Justin Gaethje ‘like going through the gates of hell’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Iconic’ Holloway ‘Always Been That Good’
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Reacts To Max Holloway’s ‘BMF’ KO At UFC 300, Dubs Justin Gaethje ‘Easy Fight’
  • MMA Junkie : Jiri Prochazka sets sights on another light heavyweight title shot after UFC 300
  • MMA Mania : How Coming Out Changed The Life Of Liz Carmouche
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘My last chance’: Wilder taking Zhang fight as his final stand