Hate ads? Creating a Tapology account = Less advertising.

Topic: Richman vs. Bezerra

Richman vs. Bezerra

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  5,924  |  73.0%
  • Forum Posts:  15,889
  • Post Score: 64

02.28.2013 | 9:21 AM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Richman vs. Bezerra. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Mike Richman defeats Alexandre Bezerra via 3 Round Decision

Mike "The Marine" Richman
Alexandre "Popo" Bezerra

Richman
Decision
Round 3

Mike Richman Alexandre Bezerra

"The Marine" "Popo"

14-2-0   Pro Record At Fight   15-2-0
Climbed to 15-2   Record After Fight   Fell to 15-3
+140 (Slight Underdog)   Betting Odds   -160 (Slight Favorite)
United States   Nationality   Brazil
Rosemount, Minnesota   Fighting out of   Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
27 years, 8 months, 1 week, 5 days   Age at Fight   25 years, 5 months, 1 week, 3 days
145.4 lbs (66.0 kgs)   Weigh-In Result   146.0 lbs (66.2 kgs)
5'9" (174cm)   Height   5'8" (173cm)
68.5" (174cm)   Reach   73.0" (185cm)
The Academy MN   Gym   Daddis Mixed Martial Arts Academy
Tapology Community Predictions: 410  
KO/TKO
Submission
Decision
Bezerra
78%
Richman
22%

Responses

DaiKaiju Wicked
DaiKaiju Wicked
  • Predictions:  2,021  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  383
  • Post Score: 149

02.28.2013 | 9:21 AM ET

Prediction: wrong Bezerra   wrong Decision  

Holy ****, what a fight.

"I was born as a catholic but the nuns turned me. I was born as a pacifist but the guns turned me. I was born to be a beautiful man, but the ugliness is powerful, I do what I can."

MMApicker42
MMApicker42
  • Predictions:  4,050  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,828
  • Post Score: 131

03.07.2013 | 3:08 AM ET

Prediction: wrong Bezerra   wrong Submission   wrong Round 1  

Saw the weigh in pictures, I guess they had to break the guys up, they were ready to get down on the stage. Bezerra's power is somewhat a mystique, because he finishes mostly by submission, but before those submissions he always wobbles his opponent than slaps on the choke. I think it is one of the best ways to finish your opponent once they are hurt instead of blowing their load trying to swing at a wobbled fighter with awkward movement.
poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,058  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,230
  • Post Score: 245

03.07.2013 | 7:09 AM ET

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,058  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,230
  • Post Score: 245

03.07.2013 | 7:09 AM ET

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

Dannotheman
Dannotheman
  • Predictions:  9,433  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,406
  • Post Score: 185

03.07.2013 | 9:26 AM ET

This is the real tourney finals. Both these guys beat Sandro and Frodo.

"God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : UFC 286 announced for March 18 in London
  • MMA Junkie : Video: What the UFC betting scandal could mean for the sport of MMA
  • UFC.com : UFC RETURNS TO LONDON FOR UFC 286 ON MARCH 18
  • MMA Junkie : 'Liberate myself in any way': What could Tai Emery have in store for encore at BKFC Thailand 4?
  • MMAFighting.com : The MMA Hour with Raufeon Stots, Danny Sabatello, Cris Cyborg, and Teofimo Lopez in studio at 1 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA, boxing and bareknuckle action Dec. 8-10
  • MMA Junkie : UFC free fight: Bryce Mitchell pulls off rare twister finish vs. Matt Sayles
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Henry Cejudo believes T.J. Dillashaw just wants out of USADA pool with retirement: ‘It gets annoying’
  • MMA Junkie : Video: 'UFC 282: Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev' media day live stream (1 p.m. ET)
  • MMA Junkie : Video: 'UFC 282: Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev' media day live stream (2 p.m. ET)
  • MMA Weekly : Dustin Poirier wants Nate Diaz to come back for one more fight so he can ‘beat the sh*t’ out of him
  • MMA Weekly : UFC 282 Embedded, Episode 2: ‘I am on fire like I’ve never been on fire’
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, Dec. 6: Sergei Pavlovich among heavyweight elite
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland wants rematch with UFC champ Alex Pereira, says strategy would be 'same f*cking thing' as first fight
  • MMA Junkie : Coach Bob Perez explains mindset behind making corner stoppages: 'You have to be the protector'
  • MMA Junkie : Coach Bob Perez explains the psyche behind making corner stoppages: 'You have to be the protector'
  • MMA Junkie : Glover Teixeira admits sharing card with teammate Alex Pereira would be 'a little bit too much'
  • UFC.com : Paddy Pimblett & "The People's Main Event"
  • MMA Junkie : Gervonta Davis: 'I’m ready to go through everybody that’s in my way'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 282 Embedded, Episode 2: ‘I don’t play with my food. I finish my dinner.’