Topic: Pat Barry

"HD" cornering his girl @ Invicta 4 ... PRICELESS!!!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,478  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

01.07.2013 | 5:08 AM ET

This is just priceless ... I love me some Pat Barry :)))

* Edited at 01.07.2013, 5:09 AM ET *

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Pat "HD" Barry

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Patrick Joseph Barry
  • Pro MMA Record: 8-7-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: HD
  • Current Streak: 2 Losses
  • Last Fight: December 06, 2013 in UFC
  • Weight Class: Heavyweight | Last Weigh-In: 237.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Roufusport MMA Academy
  • Height: 5'11" (181cm) | Reach: 74.5" (189cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $291,000 USD
  • Born: New Orleans East, Louisiana, United States
  • Fighting out of: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • Head Coach: Master Shawn Liu
  • Other Coaches: Ernesto Hoost, Jeff Roufus
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  31,861  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,971
  • Post Score: 195

01.07.2013 | 5:10 AM ET

That is pretty awesome. Barry's such a cool guy. I'm glad things are going his way lately after all the bad losses he had. 

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

mike187
mike187
  • Predictions:  5,660  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,260
  • Post Score: 239

01.07.2013 | 8:25 AM ET

The funny thing is she won by submission!

"He told me he was going to **** me, but was disappointed in himself when he could not get hard."

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,478  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

01.07.2013 | 8:26 AM ET

Yup, she's already got more submissions than him in her young MMA career :)

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

hiblet
hiblet
  • Predictions:  26,857  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,043
  • Post Score: 208

01.07.2013 | 11:01 AM ET

Rose is damn good for being so young. Hopefully she can teach him to finish some subs

* Edited at 01.07.2013, 11:02 AM ET *

JudoRandori
JudoRandori

01.07.2013 | 2:07 PM ET

That was Kagan's fight to lose, she made a colossial mistake, after a few lessor mistakes. You offer your opponent enough mistakes and they will eventually take advantage. That aside, I was happy that HD was so stoked, that guy is one of the coolest cats in the sport. Saw him almost sub Lavar last May and it busted me up to see him get busted up.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Regretful’ Biter Breaks Silence
  • MMA Mania : An Elite Contender With Only One Combo
  • MMA Mania : ‘Come Over Here Real Quick, Win A Belt, Maybe Win Another Belt’
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Plans To Continue Fighting Until He’s ‘In The F*cking Grave,’ Wants To Face Similar-Aged Opponents
  • Middle Easy : Khalil Rountree Jr Claims Fans Want To See Him Fight Alex Pereira, Doesn’t Care If Pereira Is Champion
  • MMAFighting.com : Vince McMahon unloads another $100 million of TKO Group Holdings stock
  • MMA Junkie : 'That's not who I am': Igor Severino apologizes for bite, hopes one mistake doesn't define career
  • MMA Mania : ‘A Big Spit In The Face Of All The Champions’
  • MMAFighting.com : Payton Talbott rejects Sean O’Malley comparisons after UFC Vegas 89: ‘I don’t want to be compared’
  • UFC.com : Joaquin Buckley: ‘This Is The Reason I’m Here’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tszyu willing to face Spence next, talks fight with Fundora
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMA Junkie : 'Super happy' PFL season newcomer Mads Burnell explains excitement for fight schedule, new weight class
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’
  • MMA Mania : Whittaker: Chimaev Fight ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
  • MMA Junkie : Why 2022 PFL welterweight champ Sadibou Sy moved to light heavyweight for upcoming season
  • MMAFighting.com : Robert Whittaker reacts to Khamzat Chimaev fight at UFC Saudi Arabia: ‘It’s a bit of a shock’
  • MMA Mania : GSP ‘Would Have Put Khabib Down’
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he had ‘suicidal thoughts’ amid CryptoZoo scandal fallout: ‘I was spiraling’
  • UFC.com : The State Of UFC During UFC 100 And 200