Topic: Ken Shamrock

most have probably seen already but

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Marvelous1LUFC
Marvelous1LUFC
  • Predictions:  69  |  46.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32
  • Post Score: 78

08.27.2012 | 6:40 PM ET

if you havent already read about it, Ken Shamrock apparently beat up a 120 pound female who he thought was a male in a shopping mall, Ken claims she jumped on his back as he was trying to break up a female vs female fight. The girl claims Ken hit her three times in the face..

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/27/ken-shamrock-fight-female-accuser-mom-punched-too/12/#comments-anchor

Many of you will say that its a guy, but even if its a guy.. looks like a pretty face to say a man of Ken's stature punched them in the face three times. A UFC HOF'er, a former WWE IC Champion and tag team champion, and also in the new WWE game. 

If ken had punched his opponent three times in the face, THEY Would be bruised up and cut badly. Yet a 120 pounder who claims to obviously be a woman just has a small and not very noticable bruise

"Marching On Together!!"

"The World's Most Dangerous Man" Ken Shamrock

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Kenneth Wayne Kilpatrick
  • Pro MMA Record: 28-17-3 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: The World's Most Dangerous Man
  • Current Streak: 3 Losses
  • Last Fight: February 19, 2016 in BFC
  • Weight Class: Light Heavyweight | Last Weigh-In: 201.2 lbs
  • Affiliation: Lion's Den
  • Height: 6'1" (186cm) | Reach: 72.4" (184cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $500,000 USD
  • Born: Macon, Georgia, United States
  • Fighting out of: Reno, Nevada
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

theMMAmessiah
theMMAmessiah
  • Predictions:  7,993  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  8,433
  • Post Score: 103

08.27.2012 | 6:47 PM ET

That girl is full of ****... she looks trashy and worthless

A lot like that Mariah Yeager or whatever her name was that was going around everywhere saying she was preggo with the Bieb's baby.
benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt
  • Predictions:  18,270  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  15,716
  • Post Score: 229

08.27.2012 | 7:03 PM ET

"I have not yet begun to defile myself. "

Mad5T33Z
Mad5T33Z
  • Predictions:  390  |  60.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16
  • Post Score: 100

08.28.2012 | 7:27 PM ET

HAHA ****** right

"Fer Des Beys"

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

08.28.2012 | 7:44 PM ET

@theMMAmessiah +1, Shamrock was right. That ***** looked like a dude, or a **** at least.
@benjaminbrandt I know that whole stand up by heart lmao.

"الله أكبرl"

LynxGuy
LynxGuy
  • Predictions:  1,054  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,120
  • Post Score: 138

08.28.2012 | 8:35 PM ET

She does look like a dude and doesn't look like she was hit by Ken Shamrock three times..

I don't even like Shamrock, I think he's a joke and hate the fact that he thinks steroids should be allowed in the sport, but I don't think even Ken would stoop so low.  Her reason for why he did this just sounds like total ******** too.

"Don't be scared, homie." - Nick Diaz

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Gabriel Benitez: Still flying the flag
  • UFC.com : Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: Why Timing Is Everything For Matheus Nicolau
  • MMA Junkie : Tatsuro Taira fills UFC 302 opening, fights Joshua Van
  • Jits Magazine : BJJ Stars 12 Full Preview
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Malott books UFC return after upset loss to Neil Magny
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL live now
  • MMAFighting.com : Donald Cerrone reveals nasty injury preparing to ride Dana White’s Twisted Steel
  • MMA Mania : Once More, With Kicking
  • Bad Left Hook : Adrien Broner vs Blair Cobbs official for June 7, WBC title fight on undercard
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping says he's down for Luke Rockhold trilogy fight – with a condition
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith Pitches For Alex Pereira Fight, Says He ‘Would Really Step In The Fire’ With ‘Poatan’
  • Middle Easy : Khabib Nurmagomedov Threatened to ‘Rip Up’ UFC Contract to Get His Friend a Fight
  • MMA Mania : What’s The Holdup?
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Bisping would ‘100 percent’ have trilogy fight with Luke Rockhold in Karate Combat
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55's Bogdan Guskov still down for Anthony Smith fight despite 'friendly sparring'
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo Discusses UFC 301 Return And Boxing Match With Floyd Mayweather, Backs Conor McGregor To Finish Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Leon Edwards’ Coach is ’99 Percent’ Certain the Belal Muhammad Fight Will Happen at UFC 304
  • UFC.com : Ryan Spann: Consistency Builds Confidence
  • MMA Junkie : Dan Hooker claps back at Renato Moicano: 'You're the easiest money I've ever seen in my life, you chinless scumbag'
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney releases first statement since Ryan Garcia loss, Oscar De La Hoya responds