Tapology Forums

2nd MMA Fantasy League Season 2

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

08.07.2012 | 10:18 AM ET

Draft will begin now as the order has been set. You have 12 hours to make your pick and if 24 hours passes since we've seen you, you will be subject to replacement. As always you can email me a list of picks and I'll take the top fighter remaining. Or we can set up to text picks as well like I did with a few people last year.

Draft Order: Draft is a snake draft

• Oldman Gloom
  • Kalibo
  • Icedrosa
  • Soccerkick
  • Anik
  • Lopati
  • theMMAmessiah
  • Poir420
  • Deathsquid
  • WolfmanHowl
  • UFCchick2011
  • Skeet2b

email: tonygoyogana@yahoo.com

Rosters:

2 Flyweights: No promotional restriction (must be professional fighter)

2 Bantamweights-Heavyweights and 2 flex fighters: UFC, Strikeforce or Bellator

For the new people the Flex Fighter is like the flex position in fantasy football can be any weightclass and is an active fighter on your roster

2 women: No promotional restriction (must be professional fighter)

1 Wildcard Fighter: Fighter outside of UFC, Strikeforce or Bellator (must be professional) (I.E. Anthony "Rumble Johnson, Jorge Santiago or a ONE FC fighter). Wildcard fighters have a special scoring +4 for a win and -4 for a loss plus bonus catergory points (if earned)

Scoring is on the scoring template tab on the spreadsheet as well as a draft page, roster page and your own roster page. I turned off the ability for anyone to edit the sheet, but me. If you see a mistake (I promise they will happen) just let me know and I can double check everything.

Season begins with UFC 151 on September 1st.

* Edited at 08.07.2012, 3:07 PM ET *

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

Responses Page 76

SoccerKick
SoccerKick

05.31.2013 | 11:01 PM ET

Does someone see Wolfs avatar and just come down arrow him? 

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

05.31.2013 | 11:02 PM ET

public enemy number 1 gets down arrowed a lot. comes with the teriitory. might be headed to bill burgess territory soon.
SoccerKick
SoccerKick

09.03.2013 | 6:18 PM ET

Final Standings:

• 1st - UFCchick 179
  • 2nd - Soccerkick 172
  • 3rd - Icedrosa 171
  • 4th - TheMMAMessiah 165
  • 5th - Kalibo 162
  • 6th - Poir420 160
  • 7th - Rowlison 152
  • 7th - Skeet2b 152
  • 9th - Wolfman 140
  • 10th - Lopati 139
  • 11th - Oldman Gloom 138
  • 12th - Anik 130

Page 76

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Cieslak vs Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • Bad Left Hook : Michal Cieslak vs Isaac Chamberlain joins Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe 2 on June 15
  • UFC.com : UFC Returns To Louisville For UFC Fight Night On June 8 At KFC Yum! Center
  • MMA Junkie : Tatiana Suarez campaigns for title shot vs. Zhang Weili at UFC 306: 'I get a submission 100 percent'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Makhachev vs. Poirier adds key prospect bout
  • UFC.com : Gabriel Benitez: Still flying the flag
  • MMA Mania : A Special Message For Chinless Scumbags
  • UFC.com : Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: Why Timing Is Everything For Matheus Nicolau
  • MMA Junkie : Tatsuro Taira fills UFC 302 opening, fights Joshua Van
  • MMAFighting.com : Ronda Rousey blasts Joe Rogan, MMA media for turning on her: ‘They’re a bunch of assh*les’
  • Jits Magazine : BJJ Stars 12 Full Preview
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Malott books UFC return after upset loss to Neil Magny
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL live now
  • MMAFighting.com : Donald Cerrone reveals nasty injury preparing to ride Dana White’s Twisted Steel
  • MMA Mania : Once More, With Kicking
  • Bad Left Hook : Adrien Broner vs Blair Cobbs official for June 7, WBC title fight on undercard
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping says he's down for Luke Rockhold trilogy fight – with a condition
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith Pitches For Alex Pereira Fight, Says He ‘Would Really Step In The Fire’ With ‘Poatan’
  • Middle Easy : Khabib Nurmagomedov Threatened to ‘Rip Up’ UFC Contract to Get His Friend a Fight
  • MMA Mania : What’s The Holdup?