Ajax loader

Tapology Forums

MMA Fights at Hooters, Santo Domingo

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ttluciano
ttluciano
  • Predictions:  5,648  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7
  • Post Score: 29

06.15.2012 | 7:43 PM ET

I moved from Costa Rica to Dominican Republic and I was wondering if the dominican people likes MMA , I am here working as a line manager and I do miss a lot the fact to watch my MMA on tv but since like everybody loves baseball but not MMA I mean they love boxing but they don't have any info about UFC.  The day when I went to Hooters to watch the UFC, I was on shock went I saw a line to getting, wow few guys looks like they know about MMA and the rest of the clients go there only to watch it. I am wondering if here gambling is legal the should have the fights as well than the rest of the sports I mean common put the fights on TV and you will see the real sport and you will learn who is who.

Responses

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,623  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  17,903
  • Post Score: 220

06.15.2012 | 7:54 PM ET

I'm sure before long it will get more popular in the DR!

"I live, I die, I live again."

ttluciano
ttluciano
  • Predictions:  5,648  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7
  • Post Score: 29

06.15.2012 | 7:55 PM ET

I would like to start trainning but I don't know any place around here.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Weekly : UFC 257: Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor Recap
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz reacts to Conor McGregor's UFC 257 loss to Dustin Poirier
  • MMAFighting.com : The Weekly Grind: Jon Jones signs autographs for ‘unexpected visitors’
  • MMA Weekly : Dustin Poirier: ‘I’m the Champ’ | UFC 257 Octagon Interview
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor needs to make his choice: All in or all out? | Opinion
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor’s leg ‘completely dead’, ‘like an American football’ after Dustin Poirier’s kicks at UFC 257
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 257 reaction: Dustin Poirier TKOs Conor McGregor, Michael Chandler wins debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White downplays UFC 257 live streaming issues, calls event ‘a really good night’
  • MMA Junkie : Dustin Poirier: No thanks to Michael Chandler, interest in Conor McGregor trilogy or Nate Diaz
  • MMA Weekly : Khabib and Conor McGregor trade shots after UFC 257
  • MMAFighting.com : After UFC 257 triumph, Dustin Poirier guarantees ‘I won’t be fighting Michael Chandler’ next
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White: Khabib Nurmagomedov return 'doesn’t sound very positive' after UFC 257
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor sorts through emotions of UFC 257 knockout loss: 'It's hard to take'
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White on Conor McGregor’s future after knockout loss: ‘There’s two ways this goes … hungrier, or I’m done’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 257 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: Michael Chandler gets $3,500 in debut
  • MMA Weekly : Dustin Poirier has sights on UFC gold, but not Michael Chandler
  • MMA Junkie : Fight Tracks: The walkout songs of UFC 257 with Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sinead O'Connor
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor fires back at Khabib Nurmagomedov over ‘disrespectful comments’ made after UFC 257
  • MMA Junkie : Floyd Mayweather rips 'con artist' Conor McGregor, rants on racism after UFC 257
  • The Athletic : UFC 257: Dustin Poirier redefines his legacy in a single night