Jimi Manuwa vs. Przemysław Mysiala Forum Thread

Manuwa vs. Mysiala

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  1,809  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  12,544
  • Post Score: 49

09.11.2017 | 5:37 PM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Manuwa vs. Mysiala. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Jimi "Poster Boy" Manuwa
Przemysław "Misiek" Mysiala
Enter
Prediction

Locks 10.21.2017, 8:00 AM ET

Jimi Manuwa Przemysław Mysiala

"Poster Boy" "Misiek"

Light HW (Worldwide)
  Ranking  

Light HW (Europe Eastern)
17-3-0   Pro Record At Fight   22-9-1
Lose icon red
Win icon green
Win icon green
Lose icon red
Win icon green
  Last 5 Fights  
Win icon green
Win icon green
Win icon green
Win icon green
Win icon green
Gb United Kingdom   Nationality   Pl Poland
London, England   Fighting out of   London, England
37 years, 8 months, 3 days   Age at Fight   35 years, 1 month, 13 days
204.5 lbs (92.8 kgs)   Latest Weight   205.7 lbs (93.3 kgs)
6'1" (186cm)   Height   6'0" (183cm)
79.5" (202cm)   Reach   73.0" (185cm)
Keddles Gym (Primary)
Nova Força Jiu-Jitsu (Jiu Jitsu)
  Gym   London Shootfighters
Tapology Community Predictions: 121  
KO/TKO
Submission
Decision
Mysiala
4%
Manuwa
96%

Responses Page 2

MassaBruce
MassaBruce
  • Predictions:  6,927  |  64.9%
  • Forum Posts:  105
  • Post Score: -266

09.12.2017 | 6:55 PM ET

UFC offered these guys what they actually deserved, and much like some of you on here, they immediately backed out & started complaining. Thumbs down all you want. Materla deserves a 40/40 contract at best. Mysiala 25/25 MAYBE....

Everybody loves Khalidov again. Which is hilarious because 3 fights ago most of you were calling him overrated. 

"I know Russia better than Russians. "

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  11,581  |  64.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,319
  • Post Score: 164

09.12.2017 | 7:07 PM ET

Prediction: Manuwa  |  KO/TKO  |  Round 1

Speculationg that Mysiala won't take this fight(because...uh...he's Polish?) isn't an opinion, it's nonsensical bullshit.

"He thinks he's the ninja. I'm the ninja. Ninja Gaiden. American Ninja. Real motherfu-king ninja." - Nate Diaz

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.12.2017 | 7:10 PM ET

Speculating that he'll back out of the fight just like the other 2 recently signed Polish fighters who, based off the info provided, think their worth 6 figure contracts, is appropriate & intelligent. 

Again, nice try though. Hold this L 

Detroit Superstar
Detroit Superstar
  • Predictions:  7,365  |  65.4%
  • Forum Posts:  958
  • Post Score: 146

09.12.2017 | 9:20 PM ET

An easy fight for Manuwa to get his confidence back. Rather see him fight than sit on the shelf for 10 months. Chances are he wins easily and will be ready to fight early 2018 against an obvious step up.
Detroit Superstar
Detroit Superstar

09.12.2017 | 9:21 PM ET

What do you think Manuwa -2200? Lol

It'll probably be in that neighborhood.
GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  33,248  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  8,205
  • Post Score: 191

09.12.2017 | 11:04 PM ET

Prediction: Hidden

@MassaBruce

Longest run-on sentence of all time.

Who has Materla beat to deserve a big contract? Paul Harris? Kendall Grove? Really? LMFAO

Well there's them and Tomasz Drwal, Rodney Wallace, Matt Horowich, James Zikic, Gregory Babene, Krystof Kulak, and Jorge Bezerra.  Oh and there is also the fact that he is one of the top 50 Middleweights in the entire world.  I know that you probably drink a lot of the Zuffa kool aid and think that those who aren't currently in the UFC aren't talented, but believe it or not there are top fighters (in good MMA promotions) outside of the UFC and a lot of them could outright embarrass the guys that have UFC contracts right now.

Nah. He quickly realized fighting real competition for average pay would be a challenge & fighting fellow bums in Poland for a kings ransom is easy.

Because god forbid a guy make a living for his family, instead get his brain battered in for a pittance.  Believe it or not dummy, this is a job for people and sometimes you have to do what is financially smart.  And considering how the UFC treats fighters about as good as a used condom, not only am I okay with Materla's decision, I believe more fighters should do the same. The idea that the UFC is the "be all and end all" of MMA, and that your career is only valid unless you have fought in the UFC, is the single most retarded narrative still espoused in the MMA fanbase and should just fucking die already.  Would it be great if Materla was in the UFC? Yes. Does he need to go there to prove his talent? No.  Materla has been able to fight decent competition in KSW and gets paid handsomely to do it.  There is no reason he should have to take a pay cut for his talent.  Furthermore, the notion that Mysiala is comparable to Materla at all is laughable. While Mysiala isn't a slouch, he isn't in the top 100, never mind top 50, Light Heavyweight fighters in the world the way Materla is at Middleweight.

* Edited at 09.12.2017, 11:04 PM ET *

"Peace was never an option"

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.12.2017 | 11:13 PM ET

I'm 1 of the main Russian MMA guys. I don't give a fook about Zuffa. I know European MMA like I know my constitutional rights. 

Man up, grow. Stop being a child.

Prize-fighting is a blood sport. If he was worried about providing for his family and getting the most bang for his buck,  he can get a real job. 

If he wants to call himself a top 50 MW in the world and get paid like one, then he should at least fight other top 50 guys OR even ONE....he doesn't. Hasn't. Probably never will. If Paul Harris is the steepest comp you've fought in MMA, in 2017...you ain't anybody....He fights fellow Polish BUMS. Old washed up HAS BEENS who show up for a fookin paycheck. Every single 1 of those guys you named isn't even in the top 1,500 MW's let alone top 50. 

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.12.2017 | 11:18 PM ET

and the best part about all this nonsense...none of the Polish would've won. Machida beats Khalidov by UD 10/10 times. 

Marreta KO's Materla in 2 rounds. Easy work.

Manuwa gets a 60 second KO win vs Mr Malaysia. 

* Edited at 09.12.2017, 11:18 PM ET *

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke

09.13.2017 | 12:53 AM ET

Khalidov was never close to actually getting signed and no, what you said is still really dumb. Khalidov & Materla are definitely making more being two of the top KSW fighters than a random light heavyweight journeyman who bounces from promotion to promotion and has already fought in the US for Bellator(also wouldn't be surprised if Materla has issues with leaving Poland due to ongoing criminal charges against him). You're basically taking something happening once and applying it to all the fighters of an entire country. Think Wieczorek and Piechota will pull out too?

"He thinks he's the ninja. I'm the ninja. Ninja Gaiden. American Ninja. Real motherfu-king ninja." - Nate Diaz

Detroit Superstar
Detroit Superstar

09.13.2017 | 4:51 AM ET

I didn't read all those post but i think Materla ending up staying with KSW might have something to do with legal troubles. I heard he was in bail. But it was just hear say. But i know the UFC will tolerate a lot of stuff like drunk drivers, hit and runs, throwing chairs, positive drug test but they probably won't tolerate a guy that's on bail. Lol
MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.13.2017 | 10:38 AM ET

@PilloryChoke   

I could be in a coma & still pick fights better than your chump ass. Get off deez nuts. 

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke

09.13.2017 | 3:08 PM ET

Is that why we have the same pick percentage? You're not very bright.

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  47,497  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  7,217
  • Post Score: 41

09.13.2017 | 6:21 PM ET

It is obvious as to why they have him at this event. 

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.15.2017 | 4:57 PM ET

@PilloryChoke keeps saying i'm not very bright in the SAME sentence he says we have the EXACT same picking percentage..

So you can't pick fights better than a dumb person!? 

Shouldn't be so hard on yourself man. 

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke

09.15.2017 | 6:14 PM ET

Yawn. You said you could beat me in picks "in a coma" when we had the same picking percentage. That was the point. Don't feel like arguing any more, chill out and try not to get suspended again.

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.15.2017 | 6:53 PM ET

Yawn. You tried to make a point but it back-fired terribly in your face. 

You have the same picking percentage as a dump person. 

Way to go. 

Page 2

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC Japan Results: OSP vs. Okami
  • MMA Weekly : Mizuto Hirota Pulled from UFC Fight Night in Japan After Disastrous Weight Cut
  • MMAFighting.com : Mizuto Hirota out of UFC Japan for health reasons following scary weigh-in
  • MMA Weekly : Watch the 15-Second KO That Earned Karl Roberson at UFC Contract
  • MMA Junkie : Mizuto Hirota pulled from UFC-Japan after scary weigh-in incident
  • MMA Junkie : Fedor Emelianenko approves of his 'Glorious Sweater of Absolute Victory' bobblehead
  • MMAFighting.com : Paul Daley vs. Brennan Ward full fight video
  • MMA Weekly : Nicco Montano Upsets Lauren Murphy (TUF 26 Fight Highlights)
  • MMA Junkie : Sports Illustrated ranks top 50 fittest athletes, and Conor McGregor somehow beats Demetrious Johnson
  • MMAFighting.com : ONE announces full 2018 calendar with 24 cards in Asia
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator 183's Lorenz Larkin gives origin story of Paul Daley beef
  • MMA Junkie : UFC welterweight Matt Brown says he'll retire after fighting Diego Sanchez
  • MMA Weekly : Jeremy Stephens Responds to Conor McGregor with Savage Burn
  • MMA Junkie : Does Conor McGregor recognize 'who the fook' this guy is with his mom?
  • MMA Junkie : USADA suspends UFC's Nick Roehrick 1 year for doping
  • MMAFighting.com : Nick Roehrick accepts 1-year suspension from USADA after testing positive for clomiphene
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘Who the fook is that guy?’ Jeremy Stephens now has an answer for Conor McGregor
  • MMA Weekly : Matt Brown Will Retire Following Diego Sanchez Fight
  • MMA Junkie : Not even Miesha Tate wants to see Ronda Rousey 'get slaughtered' by Cris Cyborg
  • MMA Junkie : With a repaired knee, Benson Henderson wants final years 'to be as action-packed as possible'