Hate ads? Creating a Tapology account = Less advertising.
Ajax loader

Us

Pro MMA Record


1-1-0

James Settle

Fighter Details

  • Name: James Settle
  • MMA Record: 1-1-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: N/A
  • Current Streak: 1 Loss
  • Age: 25 | Date of Birth: 1993.03.08
  • Last Fight: November 04, 2018 in CCW
  • Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: 145.4 lbs
  • Affiliation: Absolute Jiu-Jitsu Academy
  • Height: N/A | Reach: N/A
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
  • Born: United States
  • Fighting out of: Bristol, Virginia, United States
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Tapology Regional Rankings Rankings FAQ

  • California

    California

    updated Sat Jan 19 08:20:49 2019
    #125
    James Settle is the 125th ranked of 223 active California Pro Featherweights.
    Also ranked at: Bantamweight (108th)
  • US West

    US West

    updated Fri Jan 18 14:27:33 2019
    #228
    James Settle is the 228th ranked of 410 active US West Pro Featherweights.
    Also ranked at: Bantamweight (176th)
  • Virginia

    Virginia

    updated Thu Jan 17 06:18:13 2019
    #16
    James Settle is the 16th ranked of 37 active Virginia Pro Featherweights.
    Also ranked at: Bantamweight (8th)
  • US Southeast

    US Southeast

    updated Fri Jan 18 01:27:26 2019
    #137
    James Settle is the 137th ranked of 291 active US Southeast Pro Featherweights.
    Also ranked at: Bantamweight (99th)
  • United States

    United States

    updated Thu Jan 17 14:06:21 2019
    #689
    James Settle is the 689th ranked of 1338 active United States Pro Featherweights.
    Also ranked at: Bantamweight (551st)

Gyms & Affiliations

James Settle MMA Fight Record

Record by Year and By Promotion

Pro Results Show Detail View
info We're updating our layout. Expand individual bouts below, or all at once with the link above.
Amateur Results Show Detail View
info We're updating our layout. Expand individual bouts below, or all at once with the link above.

James Settle Wiki

Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki

James Settle News View All

No News For This Fighter

  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square UFC on ESPN+ 1 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Chance Rencountre vs. Kyle Stewart - Round 1 is in progress.
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Join the UFC on ESPN+ 1 live discussion
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Tapology Picks: Kyle Stewart 73% Chance Rencountre 27%
  • Us Kyle "Gunz Up" Stewart (11-1-0) AZ, US is the #112th Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • Us Chance "Black Eagle" Rencountre (12-3-0) OK, US is the #151st Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square UFC on ESPN+ 1 features 13 MMA bouts
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square The event takes place from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York