- Name: Justin Salas
- Pro MMA Record: 12-7-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
- Nickname: J-Bomb
- Current Streak: 2 Losses
- Age: 37 | Date of Birth: 1982.03.13
- Last Fight: March 05, 2016 in UFC
- Weight Class: Lightweight | Last Weigh-In: 156.0 lbs
- Affiliation: Genesis Training Center
- Height: 5'8" (173cm) | Reach: 70.0" (178cm)
- Career Disclosed Earnings: $56,000 USD
- Born: Green River, Wyoming, United States
- Fighting out of: Denver, Colorado
- College: University of Wyoming
- Foundation Style: N/A
Regional Rankings Rankings FAQ
Justin Salas is ineligible for regional rankings due to inactivity.
Fighters must have at least one completed MMA bout in the past two years to be ranked.
Gyms & Affiliations
Justin Salas Wiki Update Wiki
On January 16, 2012 it was announced that Salas has signed a multi-fight deal with the UFC. He made his promotional debut on February 15 against fellow newcomer Anton Kuivanen in UFC Fuel TV 1. He won via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28).
Salas faced Tim Means on June 8, 2012 at UFC on FX 3. Means defeated Salas via first round TKO at 1:06. Salas was expected to face Edson Barboza on January 19, 2013 at UFC on FX 7. However, Salas was forced out of the bout with an injury and replaced by promotional newcomer Lucas Martins.
Salas faced Aaron Riley on July 27, 2013 at UFC on Fox 8. He won the back-and-forth fight by split decision. Salas faced Thiago Tavares on November 9, 2013 at UFC Fight Night 32, replacing an injured Quinn Mulhem. He lost the fight via submission in the first round, at 2:38. Salas then faced Ben Wall on May 10, 2014 at UFC Fight Night 40. He won the fight via knockout in the first round, at 2:41. He will look to make it two straight when he fights Joe Proctor at UFC Fight Night 45.