- Saturday 01.29.2011 at 10:00 PM ET
- U.S. Broadcast: Showtime | Prelims: Internet Stream
- Name: Strikeforce: San Jose
- Also Known As: Strikeforce: Diaz vs Cyborg
- Promotion: Strikeforce
- Ownership: Explosion Entertainment, LLC
- Venue: HP Pavilion
- Location: San Jose, California, United States
- Enclosure: Cage
- TV Announcers: Mauro Ranallo, Frank Shamrock, Pat Miletich
- Ring Announcer: Jimmy Lennon, Jr.
- Post-Fight Interviews: Mauro Ranallo
- Ticket Revenue (live gate): $533,215
- Attendance: 9,059 (Paid: 8,817)
- TV Ratings: 561,000 average viewers (850,000 peak)
- Number of MMA Bouts: 10
Cancelled & Fizzled Bouts
Diaz vs. Santos (10), Gracie vs. Prangley (7), Keslar vs. Lawson (4)
Souza vs. Lawler (9), Moore vs. Coy (6), de Randamie vs. Webber (3)
Walker vs. Carson (8), Hill vs. Stack (5), Gamaza vs. Terry (2), Gellner vs. Castillo (1)
Tapology members can make predictions for all MMA fights, from the biggest UFC's to remote regional cards. Strikeforce is closed for new predictions. 324 total members made predictions on this event, breaking down as follows below.
Leaderboard of the best predictions by member: Strikeforce Leaderboard
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Videos & Highlights
Highlight | Strikeforce Post-Fight Highlights and Recap by Strikeforce Promotions report dead link
Strikeforce recaps its successful event featuring a night of polished submission victories in this highlight film.
Interview | Ariel Helwani Post-Event Interview Video With Scott Coker report dead link
In this video Ariel Helwani for MMA Fanhouse interviews Scott Coker on his thoughts of the just-completed Strikeforce event in San Jose, the small post-fight altercation that took place with a group of fans after the Nick Diaz fight, and what the plans are for Paul Daley and Tyron Woodley in the 170 pound division.
Promo Video | Showtime Sports News Brief Video report dead link
Showtime Sports News Brief for Strikeforce's Diaz vs Cyborg event, showcasing footage and interviews with main card fighters.
Promo Video | 30 Second Promo Video For Strikeforce's 2 Title Fights report dead link
Quick promotional video from Strikeforce and Showtime highlighting the two title fights taking place on the January 29th card.