Hate ads? Creating a Tapology account = Less advertising.
Ajax loader

Completed Event

Rumble at the Roseland 78

Rumble at the Roseland 78

Fight Card

Cancelled & Fizzled Bouts

Referees

  • Kelly Whitlock
    Downing vs. Smith (17)Gee vs. Marshall (16)True vs. McNulty (15)Soliz vs. Hammond (14)Edens vs. Billingsley (13)Delgado vs. Baker (12)Koehler vs. Gonzalez (11)Dempster vs. Shippentower (10)Sublet vs. Sanchez (9)Lopez vs. Leon (8)Branson vs. James (7)Melendez vs. McGinnis (6)Joiner vs. Berry (4)Donaldson vs. Williams (3)Cano vs. Grayson (1)
  • Aaron Brounstein
    Miller vs. Schechter (5)Espino vs. LaRocque (2)

Fight Predictions

Tapology members can make predictions for all MMA fights, from the biggest UFC's to remote regional cards. Rumble at the Roseland 78 is closed for new predictions. 53 total members made predictions on this event, breaking down as follows below.

Leaderboard of the best predictions by member: Rumble at the Roseland 78 Leaderboard

Rumble at the Roseland 78 Wiki

Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki

  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square UFC on ESPN+ 1 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Chance Rencountre vs. Kyle Stewart - Round 1 is in progress.
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Join the UFC on ESPN+ 1 live discussion
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Tapology Picks: Kyle Stewart 73% Chance Rencountre 27%
  • Us Kyle "Gunz Up" Stewart (11-1-0) AZ, US is the #112th Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • Us Chance "Black Eagle" Rencountre (12-3-0) OK, US is the #151st Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square UFC on ESPN+ 1 features 13 MMA bouts
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square The event takes place from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York