Ajax loader

Completed Event

ECFF: Supremacy

ECFF

Fight Card

ECFF Wiki

Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki

  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square UFC on ESPN+ 1 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Chance Rencountre vs. Kyle Stewart - The fighters are making their walk-outs.
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Join the UFC on ESPN+ 1 live discussion
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Tapology Picks: Kyle Stewart 73% Chance Rencountre 27%
  • Us Kyle "Gunz Up" Stewart (11-1-0) AZ, US is the #112th Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • Us Chance "Black Eagle" Rencountre (12-3-0) OK, US is the #151st Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square UFC on ESPN+ 1 features 13 MMA bouts
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square The event takes place from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York