Main Card | Heavyweight · 265 lbs | Pro MMA
Daniel Cormier defeats Gary Frazier via KO/TKO at 3:39 of Round 2
|0-0-0||Pro Record At Fight||0-0-0|
|Climbed to 1-0||Record After Fight||Fell to 0-1|
|United States||Nationality||United States|
|San Jose, California||Fighting out of||Oklahoma|
|30 years, 6 months, 5 days||Age at Fight||21 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 4 days|
|250.2 lbs (113.5 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||245.2 lbs (111.2 kgs)|
|5'11" (181cm)||Height||6'1" (185cm)|
|American Kickboxing Academy||Gym|
- Bout Information
- Event: Strikeforce Challengers 3: Kennedy vs. Cummings
- Date: Friday 09.25.2009
- Referee: N/A
- Venue: SpiritBank Event Center
- Enclosure: Cage
- Location: Bixby, Oklahoma, United States
- Bout Billing: Main Card (fight 7 of 11)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 265 lbs (120.2 kg)
- TV Commentary:
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Main Card
- Post-Fight Interviewer:
- Cormier Total Disclosed Pay: $10,000
- Frazier Total Disclosed Pay: $2,500
Cormier vs. Frazier Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Cormier vs. Frazier Fighter Tweets
If fighters from this bout were talking on Twitter before or after the fight, this is where you can find it. Below are all the Tweets we've recorded near the date of the bout.
- answered just send me or MO Lawal an email, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Team Thirsty/GDP is a army.
- 4 days and 35 minutes
- today. DC and King mo will review all applicants. The perks of membership are awesome. Website coming soon. All ...inquiries will be
- 4 days and 34 minutes
- The movement has begun. The time to posess all valuable things is this world is now. That's our motto. Team Thirsty, become a member
- 4 days and 33 minutes
- Team Thirsty/GDP now accepting applications for membership. Hurry we are getting swamped lol.
- 3 days, 14 hours, and 54 minutes
- Another day at home trying to get house back together. It's tough cleaning after 20 people have been in your house all weekend lol. DC
- 3 days, 14 hours, and 53 minutes
- Family left today. Went to OSU wrestling practice. We are gonna be good this year. GO POKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2 days, 19 hours, and 36 minutes
- Another day of chillin. Planning on wrestling some this year so I am gonna get in the wrestling room tomorrow and train. DC
- 1 day, 17 hours, and 14 minutes
- Good debut all things considered I'm gonna get right back in the gym and keep improving. DC
- 16 hours and 38 minutes
- Fight day is upon me. I have a lot of competitive nerves right now as is expected. I am primed and ready, I look forward to fightin. DC
- 6 hours and 35 minutes
- Just got mo and T. live coverage of the weigh ins on sherdog and mmajunkie.
- 1 day, 5 hours, and 26 minutes
- Im like a girl getting ready for first prom lol. im afraid my feet may break the machine.DC
- 1 day, 12 hours, and 16 minutes
- At the nail shop getting hands and feet done. ive trained hard now im pampering myself before the big night.
- 1 day, 12 hours, and 19 minutes
- Up early on my way to fox studios to do the morning show watch OKlahoma.
- 1 day, 15 hours, and 18 minutes
- About to take it to bed two days to the fight. Im excited it's gonna be a great time. Crew gets in tomorrow.
- 1 day, 22 hours, and 41 minutes
- GDP is gonna be at full force. Watch for the first line of Team Thirsty T-shirts on friday with more to come.DC
- 2 days, 5 hours, and 13 minutes
- suprise call from allen green this morning positive vibes all around me. all my boys get in tomorrow and fri. terry and moe tomorrow jk fri
- 2 days, 5 hours, and 14 minutes
- Great day of training hit mitts with pepe and then wrestled with gerald and crazy bob i feel great
- 2 days, 5 hours, and 15 minutes
- Catch me on aol radio with Ariel Helwani. And get ready for my custon cage fighter shorts on Fri. Thx Tommy and Mike D.
- 2 days, 16 hours, and 48 minutes
- In tulsa hangin with the best trainer in mma Crazy Bob Cook. 2 days to fight. Open workout today and then mitts tonight.
- 2 days, 16 hours, and 49 minutes
- MMA Authentics Wrestler Jake Herbert is in the finals of the World Championships!!! Get Gold!!!
- 3 days, 11 hours, and 47 minutes
- Just updated my twitter Top Friends! Go here and add me to yours http://bit.ly/AGKCD #Fave140
- 4 days, 1 hour, and 11 minutes
- Ran and felt great. Listen to me tonight on Hardcore sports radio siriusxm channel 98. Tune in and thanks for the continued support. DC
- 4 days, 1 hour, and 13 minutes
- I am having an open workout wednesday in Tulsa at Appllo"s gym. Come check me out!!!!!!! 4 days DC
- 4 days, 10 hours, and 13 minutes
- Back in Oklahoma felt good to be at my house. Running today and then seeing the doc. Body recovery is super important
- 4 days, 10 hours, and 15 minutes
- in san jose airport bout to head home. i cant wait to sleep in my bed. world in 2 days lets go USA!!!!
- 6 days, 8 hours, and 18 minutes
- sparred this morning for the last time in san jose. head to oklahoma for fight week prep tomorrow
- 1 week, 4 hours, and 31 minutes
- Finished second workout of the day. Hit mitts hard for a simulated fight and the ran and airdyne. Tough but worth it. One week!!!!!!!!
- 1 week, 1 day, 1 hour, and 14 minutes
- Laying in bed thinking one week before I fight thats crazy
- 1 week, 1 day, 11 hours, and 35 minutes