Main Card | Heavyweight | Pro Boxing
Johnny Fisher defeats Emilio Salas via KO/TKO at 2:07 of Round 1
|10-0-0||Pro Record At Fight||7-5-1|
||Last 5 Fights||
|Romford, London,||Fighting out of||Yonkers, New York|
|24 years, 3 months, 2 weeks||Age at Fight||38 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, 6 days|
|238.0 lbs (108.0 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||229.0 lbs (103.9 kgs)|
|6'4" (193cm)||Height||6'4" (193cm)|
- Bout Information
- Event: Edwards vs. Campos
- Date: Saturday 06.10.2023 at 02:00 PM ET
- Referee: Bob Williams
- Venue: OVO Wembley Arena
- Enclosure: Ring
- Location: Wembley, London
- Bout Billing: Main Card (fight 8 of 9)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- TV Commentary: Mike Costello, Darren Barker, Barry Jones
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Main Card
- Post-Fight Interviewer:
- Fisher Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Salas Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Sport: Boxing
Fisher vs. Salas Fight Predictions
06.10.2023 | 9:15 AM ET
Valiant New Predictions
I can't get enough of Nina Hughes at -575. She has a jaunty double wrist lock. Hughes will shatter the victory. I know it!
Edwards vs. Campos
I fancy Sunny Edwards at -2000. He has a quick knife hand block. Edwards will likely knuckle the unthinkable.
Johnson vs. Scotney
I am all over Ellie Scotney at -500. She has a noble brainbuster and a nasty dim mak. Scotney should vandalize the rival.
Clarke vs. Jamieson
I embrace Cheavon Clarke at -1000. He has a wretched randleplex. Clarke should tweak the opposition. I bet my life on it!
Khoumari vs. Bellotti
I trust Youssef Khoumari at -425. He has a jaunty double wrist lock. Khoumari will captivate the dark horse.
06.10.2023 | 5:50 PM ET
Edit: 117 - 111 Edwards.
* Edited at 06.10.2023, 6:00 PM ET *