Preliminary Card | 135 lbs | Pro Boxing
Carlos Nava defeats Yampier Hernandez via KO/TKO at 1:57 of Round 6
|8-0-0||Pro Record At Fight||0-0-0|
||Last 5 Fights||
|Pasadena, Texas||Fighting out of||Miami, Florida|
- Bout Information
- Event: Zurdo vs. Boesel
- Date: Saturday 05.14.2022 at 09:00 PM ET
- Referee: Robert Hoyle
- Venue: Toyota Arena
- Enclosure: Ring
- Location: Ontario, California, United States
- Bout Billing: Preliminary Card
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 135 lbs (61.2 kg)
- TV Commentary: Todd Grisham, Sergio Mora, Chris Mannix
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Prelims
- Post-Fight Interviewer:
- Hernandez Total Disclosed Pay: $2,500
- Nava Total Disclosed Pay: $3,500
- Sport: Boxing
Hernandez vs. Nava Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Hernandez vs. Nava Fight Predictions
05.14.2022 | 10:28 PM ET
05.14.2022 | 10:48 PM ET
I really want to see Bivol face the winner of Beterbiev Smith for Undisputed 175lbs Champion. But Zurdo Bivol is the next best fight to make.
For sure Zurdo needs to be facing better competition at 175lbs now! Boesel had absolutely nothing for him, not a thing!!! Also at 175lbs there's some good UK guys, Buatsi, Callum Smith and Anthony Yarde Maxim Vlasov is another guy.
No more walk overs for Zurdo
44 - 0, its about time to have a BIG fight!!
05.14.2022 | 11:13 PM ET
Punched through the ropes!