Preliminary Card | Light Heavyweight · 205 lbs | MMA
Jose Augusto Azevedo defeats Jonathan Wilson via Submission at 4:58 of Round 1
|6-2-0||Pro Record At Fight||9-3-0|
|Climbed to 7-2||Record After Fight||Fell to 9-4|
|-105 (Near Even)||Betting Odds||-125 (Slight Favorite)|
|Paulo Afonso, Bahia, Brazil||Fighting out of||California|
|29 years, 5 days||Age at Fight||33 years, 8 months, 2 weeks, 2 days|
|203.2 lbs (92.2 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||204.2 lbs (92.6 kgs)|
|6'3" (190cm)||Height||6'1" (185cm)|
|73.0" (185cm)||Reach||75.0" (191cm)|
|Pitbull Brothers||Gym||Millennia MMA|
- Bout Information
- Event: Bellator 255: Pitbull vs. Sanchez 2
- Date: Friday 04.02.2021 at 09:00 PM ET
- Referee: Dan Miragliotta
- Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena
- Enclosure: Cage
- Location: Uncasville, Connecticut, United States
- Bout Billing: Preliminary Card (fight 3 of 12)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 205 lbs (93.0 kg)
- TV Commentary: Mauro Ranallo, John McCarthy
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Prelims
- Post-Fight Interviewer: John McCarthy
- Azevedo Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Wilson Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
Azevedo vs. Wilson Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Azevedo vs. Wilson Fight Predictions
04.06.2021 | 11:00 AM ET
On the right hand side of the screen, near the top of the page, it should have your predictions listed at the side like this:
Underneath that there is a URL code next to where it says "Embed" that you need to copy.
You then need to go into the reply box and click on the grey "img" button and it should come up with a pop-up box like this:
Paste the code into that box and then click "OK" and just submit the post. Hope this helps!
04.07.2021 | 1:06 AM ET
Aha..... Got it, I think!
Thanks for these great instructions, Stephen Terry. They are "brilliant" as one might say! 😉
PS: Regarding my picks:
1. Perhaps if Watanabe/Lara had gone for another 30 seconds, Kana would have gotten the submission.
2. On Gracie, I clearly went with the name, and the pack, to my detriment.
* Edited at 04.07.2021, 1:13 AM ET *
04.07.2021 | 6:24 AM ET
No worries mate! I also made the mistake of going with Gracie. The other Gracie's have been a bit or miss in the past but judging by his record, Neiman looked promising coming into this fight so it seemed like a logical pick at the time.