Preliminary Card | Bantamweight · 135 lbs | MMA
Magomed Magomedov defeats Cee Jay Hamilton via Submission at 1:22 of Round 2
|17-1-0||Pro Record At Fight||15-7-0|
|Climbed to 18-1||Record After Fight||Fell to 15-8|
|-2555 (Huge Favorite)||Betting Odds||+1025 (Huge Underdog)|
|Makhachkala, Russia||Fighting out of||Hartwell, Georgia, United States|
|29 years, 3 months, 1 week, 1 day||Age at Fight||34 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 5 days|
|135.0 lbs (61.2 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||134.4 lbs (61.0 kgs)|
|5'7" (171cm)||Height||5'6" (168cm)|
|69.0" (175cm)||Reach||70.0" (178cm)|
|DagFighter||Gym||Contemporary Martial Arts|
- Bout Information
- Event: Bellator 255: Pitbull vs. Sanchez 2
- Date: Friday 04.02.2021 at 09:00 PM ET
- Referee: John English
- Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena
- Enclosure: Cage
- Location: Uncasville, Connecticut, United States
- Bout Billing: Preliminary Card (fight 7 of 12)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 135 lbs (61.2 kg)
- TV Commentary: Mauro Ranallo, John McCarthy
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Prelims
- Post-Fight Interviewer: John McCarthy
- Magomedov Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Hamilton Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
Magomedov vs. Hamilton Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Magomedov vs. Hamilton Fight Predictions
04.06.2021 | 11:00 AM ET
On the right hand side of the screen, near the top of the page, it should have your predictions listed at the side like this:
Underneath that there is a URL code next to where it says "Embed" that you need to copy.
You then need to go into the reply box and click on the grey "img" button and it should come up with a pop-up box like this:
Paste the code into that box and then click "OK" and just submit the post. Hope this helps!
04.07.2021 | 1:06 AM ET
Aha..... Got it, I think!
Thanks for these great instructions, Stephen Terry. They are "brilliant" as one might say! 😉
PS: Regarding my picks:
1. Perhaps if Watanabe/Lara had gone for another 30 seconds, Kana would have gotten the submission.
2. On Gracie, I clearly went with the name, and the pack, to my detriment.
* Edited at 04.07.2021, 1:13 AM ET *
04.07.2021 | 6:24 AM ET
No worries mate! I also made the mistake of going with Gracie. The other Gracie's have been a bit or miss in the past but judging by his record, Neiman looked promising coming into this fight so it seemed like a logical pick at the time.