Co-Main Event | Welterweight · 170 lbs | MMA
Jason Jackson defeats Neiman Gracie via 3 Round Decision
|13-4-0||Pro Record At Fight||10-1-0|
|Climbed to 14-4||Record After Fight||Fell to 10-2|
|+105 (Near Even)||Betting Odds||-130 (Slight Favorite)|
|Miami, Florida||Fighting out of||New York City, New York|
|30 years, 5 months, 3 days||Age at Fight||32 years, 3 months, 3 weeks|
|170.9 lbs (77.5 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||170.0 lbs (77.1 kgs)|
|6'1" (185cm)||Height||6'0" (183cm)|
|77.5" (197cm)||Reach||74.0" (188cm)|
|Sanford MMA||Gym||Renzo Gracie Academy|
- Bout Information
- Event: Bellator 255: Pitbull vs. Sanchez 2
- Date: Friday 04.02.2021 at 09:00 PM ET
- Referee: Kevin MacDonald
- Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena
- Enclosure: Cage
- Location: Uncasville, Connecticut, United States
- Bout Billing: Co-Main Event (fight 11 of 12)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 170 lbs (77.1 kg)
- TV Commentary: Mauro Ranallo, John McCarthy
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Main Card
- Post-Fight Interviewer: John McCarthy
- Gracie Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Jackson Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
Gracie vs. Jackson Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Gracie vs. Jackson Fight Predictions
04.06.2021 | 11:00 AM ET
On the right hand side of the screen, near the top of the page, it should have your predictions listed at the side like this:
Underneath that there is a URL code next to where it says "Embed" that you need to copy.
You then need to go into the reply box and click on the grey "img" button and it should come up with a pop-up box like this:
Paste the code into that box and then click "OK" and just submit the post. Hope this helps!
04.07.2021 | 1:06 AM ET
Aha..... Got it, I think!
Thanks for these great instructions, Stephen Terry. They are "brilliant" as one might say! 😉
PS: Regarding my picks:
1. Perhaps if Watanabe/Lara had gone for another 30 seconds, Kana would have gotten the submission.
2. On Gracie, I clearly went with the name, and the pack, to my detriment.
* Edited at 04.07.2021, 1:13 AM ET *
04.07.2021 | 6:24 AM ET
No worries mate! I also made the mistake of going with Gracie. The other Gracie's have been a bit or miss in the past but judging by his record, Neiman looked promising coming into this fight so it seemed like a logical pick at the time.