Main Event | Bellator MMA Featherweight Championship | 145 lbs
Patricio Pitbull defeats Emmanuel Sanchez via Submission at 3:35 of Round 1
|31-4-0||Pro Record At Fight||20-4-0|
|Climbed to 32-4||Record After Fight||Fell to 20-5|
|-250 (Moderate Favorite)||Betting Odds||+200 (Moderate Underdog)|
|Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil||Fighting out of||Milwaukee, Wisconsin|
|33 years, 8 months, 3 weeks, 5 days||Age at Fight||30 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 1 day|
|144.1 lbs (65.4 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||144.5 lbs (65.5 kgs)|
|5'6" (168cm)||Height||5'9" (175cm)|
|65.5" (166cm)||Reach||70.0" (178cm)|
|Pitbull Brothers||Gym||Roufusport MMA Academy|
- Bout Information
- Event: Bellator 255: Pitbull vs. Sanchez 2
- Date: Friday 04.02.2021 at 09:00 PM ET
- Referee: Todd Anderson
- Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena
- Enclosure: Cage
- Location: Uncasville, Connecticut, United States
- Bout Billing: Main Event (fight 12 of 12)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 145 lbs (65.8 kg)
- TV Commentary: Mauro Ranallo, John McCarthy
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Main Card
- Post-Fight Interviewer: John McCarthy
- Pitbull Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Sanchez Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Title on Line: Bellator MMA Featherweight Championship
- Belt Status Before Fight: Held by Pitbull
- Tournament: Bellator Featherweight Grand Prix
- Tournament Round: Semi-Finals
Pitbull vs. Sanchez II Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Pitbull vs. Sanchez II Fight Predictions
04.06.2021 | 11:00 AM ET
On the right hand side of the screen, near the top of the page, it should have your predictions listed at the side like this:
Underneath that there is a URL code next to where it says "Embed" that you need to copy.
You then need to go into the reply box and click on the grey "img" button and it should come up with a pop-up box like this:
Paste the code into that box and then click "OK" and just submit the post. Hope this helps!
04.07.2021 | 1:06 AM ET
Aha..... Got it, I think!
Thanks for these great instructions, Stephen Terry. They are "brilliant" as one might say! 😉
PS: Regarding my picks:
1. Perhaps if Watanabe/Lara had gone for another 30 seconds, Kana would have gotten the submission.
2. On Gracie, I clearly went with the name, and the pack, to my detriment.
* Edited at 04.07.2021, 1:13 AM ET *
04.07.2021 | 6:24 AM ET
No worries mate! I also made the mistake of going with Gracie. The other Gracie's have been a bit or miss in the past but judging by his record, Neiman looked promising coming into this fight so it seemed like a logical pick at the time.