Main Card | Catchweight · 175 lbs | Pro MMA
Tim Means defeats Mike Perry via 3 Round Decision
"The Dirty Bird" "Platinum"
|30-12-1||Pro Record At Fight||14-6-0|
|Climbed to 31-12-1||Record After Fight||Fell to 14-7|
|+110 (Near Even)||Betting Odds||-135 (Slight Favorite)|
|United States||Nationality||United States|
|Albuquerque, New Mexico||Fighting out of||Orlando, Florida|
|36 years, 9 months, 1 day||Age at Fight||29 years, 2 months, 6 days|
|171.0 lbs (77.6 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||175.5 lbs (79.6 kgs)|
|6'2" (188cm)||Height||5'10" (178cm)|
|75.0" (191cm)||Reach||71.0" (180cm)|
American Top Team Orlando
UFC Gym Winter Springs (Primary)
- Bout Information
- Event: UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez
- Date: Saturday 11.21.2020 at 10:00 PM ET
- Referee: Marc Goddard
- Venue: UFC APEX
- Enclosure: Octagon
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Bout Billing: Main Card (fight 10 of 12)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 175 lbs (79.4 kg) (re-scheduled from 170.0)
- TV Commentary: Jon Anik, Joe Rogan, Daniel Cormier
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Main Card
- Post-Fight Interviewer: Jon Anik
- Perry Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Means Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
Perry vs. Means Fight Predictions
Tapology Community Predictions: 3353
11.23.2020 | 9:19 AM ET
I love the Duck and i agree with him more often than not in regards to breakdowns and fights he's actually very knowledgeable IMO. We all know hes an against the grain kinda guy. All's fine and well. Just got tired of the daily rants about how much this or that sucks. We know not every match up is gonna be gold. Thats a part of the game you just have to deal with. Not every card can be loaded top to bottom week in week out. .Thats just unrealistic.
11.23.2020 | 9:44 AM ET
regarding feelin immune to weed the shark advises to pop some shrooms in between and then when comin down again to smoke a big fatty and get well.
Very well indeed.
Very well indeed.
11.25.2020 | 9:30 AM ET
You're always there for me when I need you rombu!