Main Event | UFC Middleweight Championship | 185 lbs
Israel Adesanya defeats Yoel Romero via 5 Round Decision
|18-0-0||Pro Record At Fight||13-4-0|
|Climbed to 19-0||Record After Fight||Fell to 13-5|
|-250 (Moderate Favorite)||Betting Odds||+210 (Moderate Underdog)|
|Auckland, New Zealand||Fighting out of||Coconut Creek, Florida|
|30 years, 7 months, 2 weeks||Age at Fight||42 years, 10 months, 6 days|
|184.5 lbs (83.7 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||185.0 lbs (83.9 kgs)|
|6'4" (193cm)||Height||6'0" (183cm)|
|80.0" (203cm)||Reach||73.5" (187cm)|
|City Kickboxing||Gym||American Top Team|
- Bout Information
- Event: UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero
- Date: Saturday 03.07.2020 at 10:00 PM ET
- Referee: Dan Miragliotta
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
- Enclosure: Octagon
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Bout Billing: Main Event (fight 11 of 11)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 185 lbs (83.9 kg)
- TV Commentary: Jon Anik, Daniel Cormier, Joe Rogan
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Main Card
- Post-Fight Interviewer: Joe Rogan
- Adesanya Total Disclosed Pay: $500,000
- Romero Total Disclosed Pay: $350,000
- Title on Line: UFC Middleweight Championship
- Belt Status Before Fight: Held by Adesanya
Adesanya vs. Romero Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Adesanya vs. Romero Fight Predictions
03.09.2020 | 4:30 PM ET
Saw Highlights..they said they were:>
Pretty much same **** as anderson fight if the openings are blatantly obvious hes not that good.
Paulo will destroy him any and every way he wants, he is a younger faster much better striking similarly huge MW.
I do disagree about the hall fight that was quite impressive actually, that was probably best hall has looked in ages he just got smashed by a dude with physical gifts he doesnt have and youth.
Yes Izzy is better than hall but in a gun fight id only give him a speed and tech advantage, hall has stopped impossibly tough guys.
03.09.2020 | 8:18 PM ET
pro react to ufc 248 tweets ......even pros with money on izzy thought he lost.... as well izzy thought he lost(i seen the look on his face as well) and then to **** talk after i really dislike that guy....im over it! its done............
03.09.2020 | 9:55 PM ET