Co-Main Event | Flyweight · 125 lbs | Pro MMA
Vanessa Porto defeats Karina Rodriguez via 3 Round Decision
|21-8-0||Pro Record At Fight||8-3-0|
|Climbed to 22-8||Record After Fight||Fell to 8-4|
|-180 (Slight Favorite)||Betting Odds||+145 (Slight Underdog)|
|Sao Paulo, Brazil||Fighting out of||Puebla, Mexico|
|35 years, 7 months, 2 weeks, 2 days||Age at Fight||34 years, 2 months, 4 days|
|124.2 lbs (56.3 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||126.1 lbs (57.2 kgs)|
|5'2" (157cm)||Height||5'7" (170cm)|
|64.5" (164cm)||Reach||67.0" (170cm)|
|Drenix Iglesia Team||Gym||Entram Gym|
- Bout Information
- Event: Invicta FC 38: Murata vs. Ducote
- Date: Friday 11.01.2019 at 08:00 PM ET
- Referee: Marcio LaSelva
- Venue: Memorial Hall
- Enclosure: Cage
- Location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States
- Bout Billing: Co-Main Event (fight 6 of 7)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 125 lbs (56.7 kg)
- TV Commentary: TJ DeSantis, Julie Kedzie
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Main Card
- Post-Fight Interviewer: Megan Anderson
- Porto Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Rodriguez Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
Originally a Championship fight, this bout was changed to a non-title bout when Rodriguez, the Challenger, missed weight.
Porto vs. Rodriguez Fight Predictions
Tapology Community Predictions: 309
11.02.2019 | 7:54 AM ET
@free Where's your thanks to the "man in the skirt" who convinced you to pick Murata?!
I am taking credit for your win!
Also @Brad anything over 60% is good. It depends on how much fights you pick
11.02.2019 | 12:05 PM ET
@mikey I concede the credit is all yours. Thanks bud.
11.02.2019 | 5:53 PM ET
That was a fine Invicta card last night. Good action throughout and that's not something you can often say with an all decision fight card.
And yeah as mentioned I think any pick percentage over 60% is very good. I'm generally in the 64% range.