Co-Main Event | Middleweight · 185 lbs | MMA
Jared Cannonier defeats Anderson Silva via KO/TKO at 4:47 of Round 1
|11-4-0||Pro Record At Fight||34-9-0|
|Climbed to 12-4||Record After Fight||Fell to 34-10|
|-125 (Slight Favorite)||Betting Odds||+100 (Near Even)|
|Alaska||Fighting out of||Curitiba, Parana, Brazil|
|35 years, 1 month, 4 days||Age at Fight||44 years, 6 days|
|184.5 lbs (83.7 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||185.0 lbs (83.9 kgs)|
|5'11" (180cm)||Height||6'2" (188cm)|
|77.5" (197cm)||Reach||77.5" (197cm)|
- Bout Information
- Event: UFC 237: Namajunas vs. Andrade
- Date: Saturday 05.11.2019 at 10:00 PM ET
- Referee: Herb Dean
- Venue: Jeunesse Arena
- Enclosure: Octagon
- Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Bout Billing: Co-Main Event (fight 11 of 12)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 185 lbs (83.9 kg)
- TV Commentary: Jon Anik, Dominick Cruz, Daniel Cormier
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Main Card
- Post-Fight Interviewer: Jon Anik
- Cannonier Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Silva Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
Cannonier vs. Silva Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Cannonier vs. Silva Fight Predictions
05.16.2019 | 10:57 PM ET
Anyways.... I digress.... Andrad got messed up until the lucky slam.
Rose deserves the rematch in her home townn. No doubt.
Or else it's jj Andrade two and jj becomes champ again setting up jj rose three.
Edit... And no don't say Suarez she only beat cookie monster she has to run the gauntlet.
Herrig, waterson, Torres, gadelha, kk. No way Suarez surpasses all of them because of cookie monster.
* Edited at 05.16.2019, 11:01 PM ET *
05.16.2019 | 11:12 PM ET
The two people who downvoted me for expressing a respectful opinion just because it differed from their own can gargle me' marbles.
05.16.2019 | 11:20 PM ET
Editors note: I'm scratching my nuts.
* Edited at 05.16.2019, 11:20 PM ET *