Hate ads? Creating a Tapology account = Less advertising.
Ajax loader

Cancelled MMA Bout

Will Fleury vs. Ikram Aliskerov

Main Card | Middleweight · 185 lbs | MMA

Bout Cancelled Prior to Event

Reason: New Opponent for Ikram

Will Fleury
Ikram Aliskerov

cancelled

2-0-0   Pro Record At Fight   3-0-0
Ie Ireland   Nationality   Ru Russia
Ireland   Fighting out of   Makhachkala, Russia
28 years, 1 month, 2 days   Age at Fight   24 years, 4 months, 1 day
185.8 lbs (84.3 kgs)   Latest Weight   189.4 lbs (85.9 kgs)
6'3" (191cm)   Height   6'0" (183cm)
79.0" (201cm)   Reach   N/A
Samson Martial Arts (Primary)
Straight Blast Gym Ireland (Other)
  Gym   Champion
Brave CF 6
  • Bout Information
  • Event: Brave CF 6
  • Date: Saturday 04.29.2017 at 09:00 AM ET
  • Referee:
  • Venue: Halyk Arena
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • Location: Almaaty, Kazakhstan
  • Bout Billing: Main Card
  • Pro/Am: Professional
  • Weight: 185 lbs (83.9 kg)
  • Event Links:

Fleury vs. Aliskerov Wiki

Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki

Fleury vs. Aliskerov Fight Predictions

Tapology Community Predictions: 56  
.
KO/TKO
.
Submission
.
Decision
Fleury
86%
Aliskerov
14%
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square UFC on ESPN+ 1 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Chance Rencountre vs. Kyle Stewart - Round 1 is in progress.
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Join the UFC on ESPN+ 1 live discussion
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Tapology Picks: Kyle Stewart 73% Chance Rencountre 27%
  • Us Kyle "Gunz Up" Stewart (11-1-0) AZ, US is the #112th Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • Us Chance "Black Eagle" Rencountre (12-3-0) OK, US is the #151st Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square UFC on ESPN+ 1 features 13 MMA bouts
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square The event takes place from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York