The Tapology Forums

Marcus "The Prospect" LeVesseur Forum

No Threads Yet. Start The First.

New Thread: Marcus "The Prospect" LeVesseur

You must be signed in to post. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

• Middle Easy : Here's what Jon Jones had to say about the Daniel Cormier/Gustafsson fight last night
  • MMA Junkie : Tyron Woodley: The media knew my UFC 192 bout was canceled before I did
  • : Ronda Rousey, Holly Holm take center stage in epic UFC 193 promo
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Derrick Lewis planned to 'rope-a-dope' opponent before UFC 192 KO win
  • MMA Junkie : Fight Tracks: The Nuge, Ozzy, Stones, Johnny Cash, the Beasties – going vintage at UFC 192
  • : Daniel Cormier refuses to fight Jon Jones in New York
  • MMA Junkie : Video: UFC champ Daniel Cormier gets stitched up – and laughed at – after title win
  • : UFC 192 post-fight show
  • MMA Weekly : UFC Denies Cover-Up of ‘Sketchy’ Vitor Belfort Drug Test
  • MMA Junkie : Julianna Pena on fight with Ronda Rousey: 'It's not out of the realm of possibility'
  • MMA Weekly : Daniel Cormier Shoots Down New York Fight with Jon Jones
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 192 winner Daniel Cormier on Gustafsson: 'This is the worst I've ever been beat'
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 192 winner Daniel Cormier on Alexander Gustafsson: 'This is the worst I've ever been beat'
  • MMA Weekly : Francisco Trevino’s Actions at UFC 192 Deemed ‘Unacceptable’ by UFC Exec
  • MMA Junkie : After five straight wins, Ryan Bader wants title shot or rematch with Glover Teixeira
  • : Rose Namajunas admits 'it's such a relief' to get first UFC win
  • MMA Junkie : Replay: UFC 192 post-event press conference
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 192 winner Sage Northcutt: I've known since 9 I was going to be in the UFC
  • MMA Weekly : WATCH: Jon Jones is Back to Posting and Deleting Instagram Videos
  • : Sage Northcutt UFC 192 post-fight scrum video