Ajax loader

The Tapology Forums

Joe "Silk" Cummins Forum

No Threads Yet. Start The First.

New Thread: Joe "Silk" Cummins

You must be signed in to post. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

• MMA Weekly : For Legacy’s Kevin Aguilar, It’s All About the Victory; The Title is Just a Bonus
  • MMAFighting.com : Making the Walk
  • MMAFighting.com : Artem Lobov vs. Chris Avila targeted for UFC 202
  • MMA Weekly : Flashback Friday Video: Dan Henderson After Knocking Out Michael Bisping at UFC 100
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Michael Bisping calls Georges St-Pierre 'a little b*tch' for leaving MMA because of PEDs
  • MMAFighting.com : Top prospect Aspen Ladd returns at Invicta FC 18
  • MMAFighting.com : Jon Jones no longer looking at heavyweight, wants to ‘rack up as much money and as many wins as I can'
  • MMAFighting.com : Jon Jones no longer looking at future plans at heavyweight, wants to ‘rack up as much money and as many wins as I can'
  • MMA Weekly : Brock Lesnar Responds to PEDs Accusations: I’m a White Boy and Jacked, Deal With It
  • MMA Weekly : Tony Kelley Heads Into Legacy FC 57 Title Fight Knowing He’s Facing a ‘Big Test’
  • MMAFighting.com : Brock Lesnar on steroid allegations: 'I'm a white boy and I'm jacked -- deal with it'
  • MMAFighting.com : Jon Jones wants UFC 200 fight with Daniel Cormier to 'look easier than it did the first time'
  • MMAFighting.com : Brock Lesnar on Stephanie McMahon UFC comments: 'I don't care what she says'
  • MMA Weekly : UFC 200 Media Call Replay: Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt
  • MMA Weekly : UFC 200 Video: Jon Jones Plans to Fight ‘A Hell of A Lot More Often’
  • MMA Weekly : UFC 200 Video: Is Jon Jones Becoming a Company Man? Plans to Fight a Lot More
  • MMAFighting.com : Tim Means to face Sean Strickland at UFC 202
  • MMAFighting.com : With ‘three knockouts’ in 18 seconds, undefeated heavyweight Henrique Silva eyes chance in the UFC
  • MMA Weekly : Listen Live to the UFC 200 Media Call: Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt
  • MMA Weekly : #TBT: Georges St-Pierre After UFC 100 – I Pulled My Abductor!